a-kem automotive

mikerd4

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4 Avant
If planning to collect at Dubshed do you click collection and then put a note for at Dubshed?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Any delivery update on the AVA's @Big Pimp
still nothing Graham.

I was initially told I should be expecting them before Easter, but no further updates.

I'll keep everyone informed on here and socials as soon as I hear from the shipping company in England

I have 4 or my 5 allocated stock pre sold already however, with you being one of them!

Jazzer

RMS Regular
Drives
honda jazz
either AVA themselves, or do what I have done - go to a local hydraulic hose supplier and they would easily be able to extend your hose (no jokes please!) for cheaper than the cost of a bigger hose

@Big Pimp - is there anyone you have used locally to make it?? i tried Cleantec who doesn't do the Ava fitting.. be easier if i can go to someone who has done it already.. thanks

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp - is there anyone you have used locally to make it?? i tried Cleantec who doesn't do the Ava fitting.. be easier if i can go to someone who has done it already.. thanks
Yes mate, Down Hydraulics who are beside me I’ve done plenty of these for me at the stage
Sorry Ross. Any update on the 5l Soft Wash too? Thanks :grinning:
Have 10 more 5l containers landing Tuesday / Wednesday

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Yes mate, Down Hydraulics who are beside me I’ve done plenty of these for me at the stage

Have 10 more 5l containers landing Tuesday / Wednesday
How much do they charge for say a 10m one @Big Pimp ? Would it be an option for me to fire you the money to get one sorted for when you're posting out the P40?

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
still nothing Graham.

I was initially told I should be expecting them before Easter, but no further updates.

I'll keep everyone informed on here and socials as soon as I hear from the shipping company in England

I have 4 or my 5 allocated stock pre sold already however, with you being one of them!

Fingers crossed for next week, my 15 year old Karcher died today, good timing you might say!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I’ll be there both days my man!

I wouldn’t be driving to cork unless I was lining out myself and there was never any hope of that happening even in my best days 😆

mikerd4

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4 Avant
It's Kilkenny and he's away on a ty school trip so missing it, unless it's moved to Sunday 🤦🤣

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Did these come in Ross? Needing to order a few things, citraclean self dose size as well
They better frigging arrive tomorrow!

1000lt PreClean arrived today
1000lt UltraFoam due Friday
Wash mitts & drying towels arrived today
Puro & CitraClean arriving tomorrow

Just the Purge to land before Dubshed.

Am I crapping myself? Ever so slightly!

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
They better frigging arrive tomorrow!