a-kem automotive

MarkM

RMS Regular
I opted to get a 5ltr of articulate instead of 2ltr, all this for £45, very happy!!

814FE438-349A-4A83-BCE5-69AB877D1F7D_zpsu9gis7tk.jpg

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Will need to place an order again as I am out of articulate.

I know someone used laser before on house work etc, but has anybody used laser on the car, and if so, how did you use it? Like tarminator?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO

I know someone used laser before on house work etc, but has anybody used laser on the car, and if so, how did you use it? Like tarminator?
I used it around wheels, arch and wing etc to remove grease that came from the cv boot the seemed to explode and send grease everywhere lol.
Best degreaser I've used.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR

Tarminator is a solvent, use with care.

Lazer is a solvent free degreaser. Totally safe, and absolutely brilliant for anything from oily/greasy car and bike parts to cleaning the kitchen and washing up dishes, cleaning spectacles, etc. Just spray on and rinse off, maybe a little light brush work if it is really ingrained, job done.

Don't use it directly on the car myself, the Articulate does the job there. Lazer would not damage the paint or anything, but it will remove anything "fatty", including most waxes.

Articulate is friendlier to waxes and stuff, but still deals with all road grime - including tar, rubber, fuel, oil streaks, bugs, etc.

Just depends what you were after really.

P.S.
Lazer is also brilliant for cleaning blood and gore, but that is a different topic :innocent: :cool:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Is there a website for this? Thanks

Just setting up a Shopify site at the minute. Hopefully in the next few days, now that I realised just how easy they are to set up

Lazer is a degreaser, so wouldn't be wax safe. Brilliant for engine bays or like @weeloaney discusses in his experience.
Interested in one of these packs @Big Pimp - how do I order, am down in Cranfield next weekend so could collect.

Let me know what you're after and I can leave it for you
Tarminator is a solvent, use with care.

Lazer is a solvent free degreaser. Totally safe, and absolutely brilliant for anything from oily/greasy car and bike parts to cleaning the kitchen and washing up dishes, cleaning spectacles, etc. Just spray on and rinse off, maybe a little light brush work if it is really ingrained, job done.

Don't use it directly on the car myself, the Articulate does the job there. Lazer would not damage the paint or anything, but it will remove anything "fatty", including most waxes.

Articulate is friendlier to waxes and stuff, but still deals with all road grime - including tar, rubber, fuel, oil streaks, bugs, etc.

Just depends what you were after really.

P.S.
Lazer is also brilliant for cleaning blood and gore, but that is a different topic :innocent: :cool:

Couldn't describe it any better myself, thanks!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Will try it to find out if laser works but is anything you'd recommend for carbon deposits and tar like substance of diesel and carbon @Big Pimp ??

Ultra brite might work too?

Injector(s) are leaking in the parents diesel Mercedes and have made a mess, need to try and clean around them and remove them

I hate cars just one problem after another lol.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
@Big Pimp I need something to clean the glass on my oven door. Let me know what you think is best for it and I'll ping you through a payment. Cheers!

K55

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp am I right in thinking Procar stocks some of your stuff? Wouldn't mind trying one of your drying towels at least...

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Used Articulate, followed by ultra foam then ultra gloss for the 1st time, impressed for a touch less wash!
No before pic but it was filthy...
643BC17F-9C74-48A2-BB67-05EC34E269FF_zpswt1z8tts.jpg

25AB27E5-189E-4BD2-85A4-4413FB569757_zpsyz8klfky.jpg
thanks for sharing your results!

Class van too! Love our transit connect