ACF Cars Warrington England

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

davecoupe55

RMS Member
Currently in the market for a new car, have been browsing UsedCarsNI and the like but very little taking my fancy.
Had a look across the water and found this company ACF Cars (accept car finance) who have 1000’s of cars for sale and all at very good prices with most low mileage, full history etc now I called them up and after being on hold for a while explained I had seen a few cars I would be interested in. I was then asked was it cash or finance, I said cash and the guy told me sorry we don’t sell cars for cash. Now I was a bit taken back by this but I’m aware this is the way the world is going now when it comes to most things but to be told not one of these cars can be bought outright still came as a shock.
Yes the company name is a bit of a giveaway before anyone mentions it but surely these guys must punt some motors out to dealers around the country, what I’m wondering is does any of the more car dealer orientated members know of any other routes of buying cars like this is in England, surely there are other ways or maybe the cars are for sale through different networks?

Example links of some cars they have which I think are well priced

2015 RED AUDI A6 AVANT 2.0 TDI ULTRA 190 BLACK EDITION MAN CAR FINANCE FR £71 PW | eBay

2015 WHITE AUDI A6 2.0 TDI ULTRA BLACK EDITION SALOON CAR FINANCE FROM £71 PW | eBay

2013 RED VW GOLF 2.0 TDI 184 GTD DSG DIESEL AUTO 5DR HATCH CAR FINANCE FR £46 PW | eBay

RoniN

RMS Regular
Example
The 2015 Audi at £16,990

Pay £16,000 as deposit
Finance the £990
Make the first payment and then call the finance company and clear the balance.

I guess you could find these car at a dealership and ACF are acting as a broker.

Cheers

davecoupe55

RMS Member
OP
davecoupe55
Yeah the a6s are mega cheap, too good to be true and all that. Just wondered was there any way round it, maybe even taking finance and paying it off early could still work out cheaper. They have an impressive stock.

*edit just seen the first reply from ronin already talking about the same thing

Jason

RMS Regular
Yeah the a6s are mega cheap, too good to be true and all that. Just wondered was there any way round it, maybe even taking finance and paying it off early could still work out cheaper. They have an impressive stock.

*edit just seen the first reply from ronin already talking about the same thing

Don’t think your getting the jist of their business model lol

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Currently in the market for a new car, have been browsing UsedCarsNI and the like but very little taking my fancy.
Had a look across the water and found this company ACF Cars (accept car finance) who have 1000’s of cars for sale and all at very good prices with most low mileage, full history etc now I called them up and after being on hold for a while explained I had seen a few cars I would be interested in. I was then asked was it cash or finance, I said cash and the guy told me sorry we don’t sell cars for cash. Now I was a bit taken back by this but I’m aware this is the way the world is going now when it comes to most things but to be told not one of these cars can be bought outright still came as a shock.
Yes the company name is a bit of a giveaway before anyone mentions it but surely these guys must punt some motors out to dealers around the country, what I’m wondering is does any of the more car dealer orientated members know of any other routes of buying cars like this is in England, surely there are other ways or maybe the cars are for sale through different networks?

2015 RED AUDI A6 AVANT 2.0 TDI ULTRA 190 BLACK EDITION MAN CAR FINANCE FR £71 PW | eBay

2015 WHITE AUDI A6 2.0 TDI ULTRA BLACK EDITION SALOON CAR FINANCE FROM £71 PW | eBay

2013 RED VW GOLF 2.0 TDI 184 GTD DSG DIESEL AUTO 5DR HATCH CAR FINANCE FR £46 PW | eBay

I live in Warrington want me to have a look?

Jason

RMS Regular
upload_2018-11-17_22-20-41.jpeg

Rallyfreaks

RMS Regular
Drives
Golfs

As suggested in many of the posts, they don't sell cars. They are just finance brokers, and use the unrealistically cheap models as examples just to suck people in for finance. Avoid would be my advice.

Jason

RMS Regular
That gtd has a brave shiny steering wheel for the mileage, the red one.

@Jas Lad that white GTD looks in great shape.
Jonny the car is literally like new, i'd say its the cleanest we've had, had another white one very close to it, some of them are total dogs though!

Same with the A6, very hard to get cars as clean that size!

steviestdi

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora&Impreza sti
Smaller privately owned places in England dont even offer a test drive before talking about finance options and applying for finance.
Weeds out the tyre kickers and time wasters. Nothing worse than working in a main dealer and a time waster asks for a test drive.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I guess it depends who leased it before hand and whether they used hand cream or the services of a mileage correction company :joy:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.