Admiral insurance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
just got some insurance with admiral.

vr6 grp 18 for £653. £150 better than elephant renewal!!!

noticed a fly trick though. I had a quote online of 650 and was messing about with it and it went up to 706. couldnt get it back down.

so I started a fresh quote and viola - £653.

just be careful with them :grinning:

-pablo

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
the AA worked out the cheapest for me this year at £707 which was about £200 better than most others but they have a scandalously high interest rate :lol:

i forgot my password for elephant and rang them up twice to change it but the useless ****ers never bothered :x

Ev206

RMS Regular
I just got my insurance with them today £800 for a 106 GTI, an elder driver really does help

Emmy

i got insured with admiral, but as named driver coz the car is a tad high on the ins group, i did noticei t went up a bit after fiddling but thats coz it was cheaper before declaring mods and accidents/points £1048 fully comp with a few mods and declaring my accident and penalty points not bad, only have 1 years ncb and my dad has max, it would have cost me about 1800tpft if i waited til november to insure it on my own name as thats when the insurance runs up on the saxo.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.