After Drag 6th

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
Had fun today as always. Couldnt get the first to starts at all today.... lol...but in sayint that my 3rd one was ****ing epic if i do say so myself....

Did a 13.24 so 10th sec quicker than my last time there. well happy and 4th over all, after jonny(airforce1), White evo 4(jonnys mate) and jonnys dad in the GTO.

Also Congrats to AF1 for a 12.26 1/4......... C U N T. New record for there.... again...(y)

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
Well done Andy, superb launches, at least 2/3 of the time. Especially that 13.24. I REEAALLLY hope to have the start line beams sorted for a fortnight's time (next day is the 20th Aug) so expect to see those times tumble again.
AF1.............OH - MY - GAAWWWDD!!! FAAAAAAAAANTASTIC DUDE!
Thanks all you guys for biggin-up our thang.Glad everyone had a good time.

Cheers lads.

Next time, we'll have a LAY-DEES Class!

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
calm yourself wayne you header lol!
So sad to have missed it now :worried: damned 50th wedding anniversary grr!

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
No really. It won't even matter what car you bring.
I'll explain:
Let's say two girls line up, one in a Type R Honda (Fwd Class) the other in a 1400 Clio (Light Weight Class). Chances are the Honda is gonna just edge it! This does NOT necessarily mean that the Honda driver will be the winner of the Ladies' Class. Oh no, read on...

The time recorded by each lady driver will be compared with the winning time in their respective class. EG: (assuming the girls don't actually win their class outright, which makes it simpler) The time recorded by the girl in the Type R will be worked out as a percentage over the time of the winner in the Fwd Class. This will be compared in the same way to a girl in the Light Weight Class. Basically, the lady driver with the closest time (percentage-wise) to their class winner will be the winner of the Ladies' Class. Simple.

Anyway, how it's done is my problem/headache. Sounz good tho, dunnit?!

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
it might be away getting the turbo fitted around then :worried: but lets hope it isnt or is already done as i would love to take her up the track, preferably not done as steve will probably not let me drive her anymore, to much power for a girl :worried: lol

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
Espesh includin reaction times.
Can I just say again....

BTW we also had a new Diesel Class record. I know that for sure without even checkin!

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
OP
I R HillBilly
Drives
Datsun
SideWaysWayne said:
Well done Andy, superb launches, at least 2/3 of the time. Especially that 13.24. I REEAALLLY hope to have the start line beams sorted for a fortnight's time (next day is the 20th Aug) so expect to see those times tumble again.
AF1.............OH - MY - GAAWWWDD!!! FAAAAAAAAANTASTIC DUDE!
Thanks all you guys for biggin-up our thang.Glad everyone had a good time.

Cheers lads.

Cheers, yes would like to see what the times without reaction times are like.. (y)

Oh and i got a good start 1/3 of the time.. other 2 where ****... (y)

sexymanda said:
and what was the time/speed and car?

Airforce 1 did the 12.26 so i'd say prob about 120mph+ terminal for that time. very quick. (y)

metro1800 said:
Thats a cracker time you did hillbilly

Cheers (y)

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
First time up at this and was a very good day, marshalling was grand, well apart from that arrogant English t**t checking over the drag cars, he's lucky he didnt hear that comment about rebekah. Otherwise great weather and great criac, ill definatly go again. Ragin, second place lost out by .02 of a second! ******* Vtecs lol

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
yea, don't play with the vtecs! good times again guys. sorry i couldnt make it.

who took my title then?

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
OP
I R HillBilly
Drives
Datsun
fatboyslim said:
First time up at this and was a very good day, marshalling was grand, well apart from that arrogant English t**t checking over the drag cars, he's lucky i didnt hear that comment about rebekah. Otherwise great weather and great criac, ill definatly go again. Ragin, second place lost out by .02 of a second! ******* Vtecs lol

yes what he said went a bit far... think max will be letting wayne know.

you did well boyo... seen you got some great starts... (y) next time its your ;)

VEN©M said:
yea, don't play with the vtecs! good times again guys. sorry i couldnt make it.

who took my title then?

pfft vtecs... ( my sig )

was won by sammy kerrs corsa 2l turbo corsa, but mini vtec was made winner... think it was just a mistake...as sammy got faster time

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.