aftermarket installation

theballboy

Drives
peugeot 407 coup
Hi all,
still trying to locate anyone in ni who might do aftermarket installations of android/dab head units.
Any pointers please

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
'04 Clio Dynamiq
Audio Advice in Portadown, but I guess it depends where you’re from?

What kind of car is it? Maybe have a stab at it yourself? There are usually plenty of guides on YouTube on most vehicles, most kits can be bought on eBay, Amazon etc.... but it depends on how competent you are with the tools I suppose.

theballboy

Drives
peugeot 407 coup
Id travel anywhere in NI to get a decent install done.
Thinking of picking up either a 2008-2012 Mazda 6 / 2008+ accord or Volvo v50
looking for a dab/android / Bluetooth install

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 30D / MK7 R
Audio Advice in Portadown, but I guess it depends where you’re from?

What kind of car is it? Maybe have a stab at it yourself? There are usually plenty of guides on YouTube on most vehicles, most kits can be bought on eBay, Amazon etc.... but it depends on how competent you are with the tools I suppose.

Jamz3k

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo
Id travel anywhere in NI to get a decent install done.
Thinking of picking up either a 2008-2012 Mazda 6 / 2008+ accord or Volvo v50
looking for a dab/android / Bluetooth install
Don’t go for a V50, it uses an integrated system that also uses optical connections. Doing anything with the audio in them, costs a fortune or is a serious compromise.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Don’t go for a V50, it uses an integrated system that also uses optical connections. Doing anything with the audio in them, costs a fortune or is a serious compromise.
The Mazda 6 can also come with a bose head unit with an external amplifier that limits your options in regards to android head units