all caught up!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
cant beat the gti's :lol: that one's sweet, de-locked, de-badged, twin lamps, colour coded, set of rims & lowered, thats all thats done to the exterior that i can see... sweet

Bronk

RMS Regular
more pics of it

philbarker_2.jpg

philbarker_4.jpg

philbarker_5.jpg

here the link for info on the car

http://www.fuzzy-orange.com/memberscars.asp?fname=fuzzy orange

Miss 206

RMS Regular
OP
Miss 206
Drives
FN2 CTR GT - Mil
hey you all, hard day in work today only gettn to reply now, i work in renault, i was thinking of side skirts, wheel arch conversions, and alloy wheels, i had 15" alloys but they buffed, i think they where just the wrong off-set. so anyone know where you could a cheap boot spoiler! ive had the car for 2 years in october!!! i will post a picture of it on the websight whwn i get home later. thanks everyone
lorna xo ;)

Bronk

RMS Regular
if u can afford 2 put a gti kit on ur car......go 4 it......nicest kit about for it:grinning:

Miss 206

RMS Regular
OP
Miss 206
Drives
FN2 CTR GT - Mil
hey and i cudnt fit a turbo into a 106 as there aint much room for play in the engine!!!! plus it could end up costing as much as the cars worth!!!

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Am i right in thinking a 1995 pug 106 diesel has no power steering, I would change your car then start modding as wouldnt fancy trying to steer one with big rims on, as would pull the arms out of you chick.

Marc

RMS Moderator
VEN©M said:
not when you're stationary!!!!! and certainly not on my car!!

i have 16's on my car.. and when the 14's are on i thinhk the steerig is slighly heavier.. tho i do have power steering

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
Emmy said:
go wheels, lower, tints and ur sorted nothing mad, then maybe a set of morettes whatever to your tasting but yeah i 2nd dont buy something tacky like bonnet vents and tacky addon splitters that look silly.

or tacky eyebrows on lights or silly pretend roll cages made from toiletry plumbing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.