All new cleaning products MAXOLEN in stock at procar.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
Here we have a brand new range of products from a company called maxolen, we had a fella over yesterday from the company who was doing a demo on the products, i could go on and on, but will get to the point, heres below is link to the website explaining the range, there is a full retail range and also a trade/valeting/detailing range, all products are bodyshop safe and have proven.

About Us - Lokate Professional Cleaning Products - Cleaning Products for All Uses - About Us

this company has been supplying there products for years to others that then rebrand them and have recently decided to supply there own retail range, they supply the likes of 3m there compounds and other people like that,

so as from today i have the retail range in and will be sorting the trade stuff out over the next week.

procar 02890 817187

CraigRX8

RMS Regular
Ill get the some photos from last night up after i finished editing them and deciding what ones to put up.

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
the wash video is good just takes a big brush to the car lol

any samples going davey?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.