alloys to fit fiat seicento?!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

st-hamuel

Drives
Citroen Saxo
been told in a few places how hard it is to find alloys 4 my car but was wondering what dimensions they actually need to be and does anyone have anything that would actually suit?! :relieved:

rosssei

RMS Regular
it actually is impossible....i owned a gorgeous wee yellow one which was lowered and had a powerflow exhaust!

go in and tell them its for a punto, not a seicento - then buy spacers. head on to www.fiatforum.com james and they will sort ya out!

Ross

fiester_S

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Ph2 Clio
welll hello there hammy! nice to see u on this!! yea mate its impossible to find wheels for it! ross n i spent ages lookin for them! n ur looking big money for them if u do find a set!!:p

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Saw a Seicento with a set of Superlites on it, with 175/50/13 tyres and slammed on the deck. Looked bloody brilliant

ricky_t

RMS Regular
Drives
M3Cx
yup might have looked good but impossible to get, as ross will tell you, many an ict class wasted.....

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Saw a Seicento with a set of Superlites on it, with 175/50/13 tyres and slammed on the deck. Looked bloody brilliant

Yeah I have seen this a few times around Boucher Rd (Metallic Grey?) looked class - very Euro - Wheels are about 2 " outside arches;)

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
is it 14" your looking or minilites/superlites?
I had a seicento, got 14" wheels for it, had to use spacers with my BK wheels.
Try to source some punto GT rims or Abarth seicento ones, look awesome on a nicely lowered Sei.
IMO 13" euro rims decked looks the dogs.
Have you been on fiatforum.com? was a member and they always were very helpful and people always sellin rims and stuff on there.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.