Active Deal Amazon Prime day

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Some good offers today if you have Amazon Prime, and if you don't, you can always take it out and then cancel in a day or two. I picked up one of these and saved £200+ off usual price (checked web too and couldn't find it under £650 anywhere else).

Worth refreshing also as they seem to replenish stock as they're snapped up, this one disappeared then reappeared a half hour later.
Amazon product ASIN
1602581376507.png
[/MEDIA]

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
After spending too much time looking at thingiverse I decided it was time to jump into 3D printing and bought a Ender 5 this morning. Lot's of 'free' additional bits thrown in like upgraded platform, etc too.

The Mrs is looking a macbook. Presumably things like macbooks are excluded but will keep an eye out just in case.

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
After spending too much time looking at thingiverse I decided it was time to jump into 3D printing and bought a Ender 5 this morning. Lot's of 'free' additional bits thrown in like upgraded platform, etc too.

The Mrs is looking a macbook. Presumably things like macbooks are excluded but will keep an eye out just in case.

Don't think they're excluded, but don't see any Macbook deals - only tablets and some other laptops.

Couple of hundred off this MS Surface which seems decent, we have a couple in work

Amazon product ASIN B07Y5H8WYW
1602589114763.png

Marc

RMS Moderator

looking for a good used one? I have a space grey 13” I think it’s just 12/13months old now, literally like new with box etc.

brendy

RMS Regular

I really want one too but just cant think of what to make! :laughing:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I really want one too but just cant think of what to make! :laughing:

Have a search. It's actually amazing.

Hopefully I can actually print these things to a reasonable quality, but so far I want to do a go pro mount that screws into the sun visor bracket, upgraded door close mounts, cubby blank with spaces for gauges, cold air scoop, centre console delete trim, keyless boot lock and loads of other wee things for the MX5.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
I think @Kerzo has one. Said it was dead on in the mattress thread....jesus wept I'm talking about mattresses!

Yup it's great, been sleeping very well recently! A lot firmer than the previous memory foam mattress we had (as a gift) so the first night was a bit of a shock to the system but couldn't imagine sleeping elsewhere now!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse, Laptop/PC/Mac compatible, Bluetooth or 2.4 GHz with USB Unifying Receiver, 40 days battery life, Any Surface Laser, 5-Buttons, Amazon Exclusive- Graphite Black Amazon product ASIN B0761YL588

RevT

RMS Regular
I got a few things earlier, saved about £120 overall so not bad.

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback

Know any students?