Another detailing thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
would have liked to have seen the paint under the halogen lamps as in the before pictures, showing the scratches. very easy to polish a car and take a pic of sun at an angle, and looks like the scratches have all gone

however it looks like theyv made a lovely job of such a beautiful car

but as gary says wrecked by no tyre slick!!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
OP
Neil_M
Well I think after that effort they removed some of the scratches. But you are right Chris.

Nice alternative to the porter cable too, I presume its really the same thing at the end of the day?

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
Dewalt is the sister company, to Porter Cable... They are due to bring out a PC, by Dewalt, and that looks like it....240v as well.....

Detail NI

RMS Regular
Whats the best to buy.....

I have been looking the net and there are a few out there but at very different prices - makita, dewalt, portercable....

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
thats a lot of effort and a lot of products!!! the b4 n after pics dont really show much

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.