Another Smart, this time a Cab!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
This is actually pretty cool in the metal, tell your Mrs I was the guy laughing/crying with the arguing kids crossing the road.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
This is actually pretty cool in the metal, tell your Mrs I was the guy laughing/crying with the arguing kids crossing the road.

Lol she remembers :p
818 plate is finally on it after Agnews mis-spelt my name registering it with dvla (n)

Black Widow

RMS Member

I did think you overstepped the I'm looking at your car.... I'm still looking at your car line.... ;)
Strangely, I did wonder if you were the guy Mark had been talking to :relieved:

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Doesn't feel like a rental now my plate's on, changed the chrome smart badge for a black one and colour coded tow eye covers too :grinning:

also fitted black Brabus centre caps to get rid of the chrome standards

Last edited:

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Just getting this sorted for sale, 36k miles on it now and as we have the Mini for the 1st time in years I’m going to be without a Smart :grinning:
47F1E9B0-CBCA-4B83-B62E-3BA7C419AEF3.jpeg

Smart Cabrio Fortwo Grandstyle Turbo for Sale - RMS Classifieds

Last edited:

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Final update, 1st time I’ve not had a Smart round here for >6 years, left it off to webuyanycar earlier, much better offer than those Charlatans at Agnews Smart!
Bye!
3F6D237D-F6EC-4FED-9184-56CA5DC59206.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.