SOLD: Any Engineers fit to do a wee job?

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
So I fitted heavy duty leaf springs into the beaver tail this evening
But now it’s sitting a touch higher at the rear

now my 7ft ramps would be to steep to take a car

so, anyone here fancy making me a pair of 9ft ramps? Can give my own ramps to work or or to extend if possible?

mot if anyone knows who can do this without breaking the bank let me know

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Steel ramps or alum? Have you not got a welder?

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
Welder I have is useless. I bought 1 to learn but should have invested in a better one

steel or aluminium, I don’t mind as long as it’s strong and 9ft
My 7ft Ramps were fine but now the springs are stronger an left the truck higher I’m hoping the 2ft will make it easier on loading cars

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I mean are your existing ramps steel or alloy? If they’re steel, they’ll be easy extended.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I mean are your existing ramps steel or alloy? If they’re steel, they’ll be easy extended.
Told him this @Nicky but the ones he had were too light to start off with and he may or may not have bent them putting on his Rangey for sh1ts n giggles :joy:

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
Told him this @Nicky but the ones he had were too light to start off with and he may or may not have bent them putting on his Rangey for sh1ts n giggles :joy:
Ramps are straight an you need to see how heavy a load it’ll carry, but yea the ramps are crap that’s on it, which is why I pref want new ramps made or these ones strengthened and modded
Existing is steel box

Ollie

RMS Regular
There's a guy sells garden furniture and trailers in armagh. Seemed cheap when I asked him about aluminium ramps.