any good / reasonable spray shops in Belfast

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

wahee

RMS Member
Drives
JDM CRX si
I have a wing I need sprayed from a Honda CRX. I usually get Autobody to fix stuff for me as they are very good but I just need this wing sprayed as its in good condition and I can fit it myself. I was sort of looking therefore for someone who is in a smaller garage who could do this. Any help appreciated

bigtrevster

RMS Regular
Try frank at the garage off the castlereagh road...forget the street name but toys"r"us used to be at the top of it.or there is a good sprayer on bloomfield avenue,again the name eludes me i think its elmdale,2nd on the right if coming of beersbridge road,really small place 3rd building on the right i think.

aoc158

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 golf
Colin Duncan one man band in comber resprayed my almera and had done a few other jobs good quality at low price 02891874137 (evenings only)

wahee

RMS Member
OP
wahee
Drives
JDM CRX si
update

Just an update - got the wing fixed & painted in A & M motors Isoline street by Frank. Good job it is too & not bad for £80

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.