Any range rover sport experts on here

Dexter mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
Orion ghia, XR3i
Help needed badly, handbrake module replaced and now car won't start, when i put ignition on the hill descent light flashes, under the gear shifter console where I removed the emergency handbrake cable ive found a plug thats not plugged in, can't see where it goes, the sifter also makes a clicking noise with the key in the ignition, the letter E is stuck on the dash where it usually tells you what gear your in, ive took a couple of videos and photos csn someone please advise?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
You’re going to need to get it in a diagnostics machine to see what it’s saying as the error on the dash could be any number of things from a handbrake fault, gearbox fault, brake fault etc.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
I think I can read and clear faults for you if you are local to Banbridge? What year of car is it? Presume the older type with stick shift rather than newer rotary shifter? I have a disco workshop manual which might show where the plug would go if you haven’t found it yet?

Dexter mcf

RMS Regular
OP
Dexter mcf
Drives
Orion ghia, XR3i
P.s does anyone know how to do a hard reset of the thing after removing the battery its saying battery is fully charged but indicators are flashing, the hill descent green light low gear light is flashing and it will not turn over, ive a snap on charger and the battery is reading good at 137 or thereabouts but I thought these needed at least 146 to turn over? I keep hearing about this hard reset but cant find info online, aby help appreciated.

I even plugged my old handbrake module back in but its still the same, I should have done all the work myself but got my latvian friend to put it back together as I was flat out so I'm worried he's done something wrong or damaged something I'm going to have to go out this morning and go over his work but was looking a few pointers before hand.

Have this plug hanging down near the handbrake mudule but cant see anywhere it goes, have HDC warning on dash and I've i said it was driving perfect without any issues until now, he refitted the brake shoes etc inside the hub, any help appreciated i will get it plugged back in today, I was getting 4 faults though all 4 would clear at same time.

20200531_184800.jpg
20200531_200050.jpg

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Hard reset is battery disconnected for 5 mins I think and then touch the positive and negative cables together before reconnecting.

Dexter mcf

RMS Regular
OP
Dexter mcf
Drives
Orion ghia, XR3i
Hard reset is battery disconnected for 5 mins I think and then touch the positive and negative cables together before reconnecting.
Tried buddy just checked there i jacked up the back end in neutral and back wheels stuck solid, bloody idiots.