Any1 work for Charles Hurst?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
Lookin to get a CAT pipe for a 2002 dci 65 clio, its gettin ripped apart so i knackered one would b brilliant-but unfortunately not many places keep CAT pipes that r dead!

Dont wanna get a decat made and wouldnt attempt it myself cos its a bit of a twisty creation!!

Obviously will throw whoever a few quid for their trouble, boucher road or lisburn branch preferable.

Pete

skeets

RMS Regular
Drives
330d
cats are expensive mate. i was quoted £300 ish for one for a civic a while back!

....better bet would be scrap yards

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
he lookin a knackered one tho so doubt it would cost that idealy he needs one that was goin to be thrown out:p

Peje

RMS Regular
OP
Peje
Drives
GTI CS45
yup ;)

its reno there's bout 2 b plenty of broken bits lyin about! its gettin cut in half and welded so doesnt need to b mint since ill b repaintin it anyway

Pete

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Ive a mate that works in the coleraine Hi-Q one if thats any good to you Peje?

Ill ask him tonight if he could keep an eye out

Miss 206

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR GT - Mil
hey, i work for charles hurst renault/ boucher road, will get a quote and PM you.
Peje said:
Lookin to get a CAT pipe for a 2002 dci 65 clio, its gettin ripped apart so i knackered one would b brilliant-but unfortunately not many places keep CAT pipes that r dead!

Dont wanna get a decat made and wouldnt attempt it myself cos its a bit of a twisty creation!!

Obviously will throw whoever a few quid for their trouble, boucher road or lisburn branch preferable.

Pete

Baz C

Banned
Miss 206 said:
hey, i work for charles hurst renault/ boucher road, will get a quote and PM you.

a quote for a damaged part lol go ask the guys in the workshop to look out for a fuked cat

Miss 206

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR GT - Mil
Well you know what i meant!!!! You dont exactly know whats lying about here!!!! So...:-#
Baz C said:
a quote for a damaged part lol go ask the guys in the workshop to look out for a fuked cat

Peje

RMS Regular
OP
Peje
Drives
GTI CS45
thanks very much every1, much appreciated.

got mot next month so i cant go choppin mine 2 bits!

rsnutter

R
Is there any point in actually doing this? It will make bugger all difference.

Peje

RMS Regular
OP
Peje
Drives
GTI CS45
yeh i know the only real difference it'll make is the turbo will spin up quicker, but if i put the cooler off the 85 on then ill have extra lag so this mite help a wee bit.

But basically i wanna do it cos i think she'll sound a bit throatier.

Pete

Lee

RMS Regular
could make it sound like a tractor, or sometimes it makes your car sound 'tinny'. many people say its not worth the hassle, but maybe it will pay off because of the reason you said

ak89

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
My mate works for charles hurst renault newtownabbey, he might be able to do something.

contact jonathan steenson on 02890843816

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Even more smoke.. dear me lol.
Doubt a renault garage will keep bust cats to be honest. Best bet is a scrappy.

Peje

RMS Regular
OP
Peje
Drives
GTI CS45
fair point but will they not throw them in the corner til the end of the wk til they're lifted or somethin?

as for more smoke, at least we'll have black and blue smoke-movin up in the world ;)

Pete

skeets

RMS Regular
Drives
330d
Peje said:
fair point but will they not throw them in the corner til the end of the wk til they're lifted or somethin?

Pete

they may do, if your lucky, but have you ever heard of anyone having a "broken" cat? :relieved:

theres a good scrappy website www.spares247.co.uk i think it was. fill in a wee form with your details and the part you want then scappies from accross england will text you with prices- dead handy (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.