Anybody Own This Car Or Know Anything About It?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I've been watching that wee Del Sol for a few weeks. Dealer from Comber had it for sale for a long time, kept dropping the price then all of a sudden it's for sale in Belfast by a private seller. I'd say it needs something major for MOT or there's something not quite right about it. On the other hand the new owner may not be able to insure it or something.

Cwmurf

RMS Regular
OP
Cwmurf
I've been watching that wee Del Sol for a few weeks. Dealer from Comber had it for sale for a long time, kept dropping the price then all of a sudden it's for sale in Belfast by a private seller. I'd say it needs something major for MOT or there's something not quite right about it. On the other hand the new owner may not be able to insure it or something.
Alright coog! Yes m8 noticed that car in a dealers in comber also must be something up with it there's always that extra risk buying something without MOT

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.