Anyone excited yet for this Sunday?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
5 days too F1 09!!!!!!

cant wait to see hamilton get his ass handed to him this year:p

any brave predictions? its anybodies championship ...could be some big wins at the bookies

i think BMW have the package but id like to stick a bet on Brawn GP for a surprise (y)

C14IRE

RMS Regular
Drives
Renaultsport Meg
I'm all excited :grinning: Can't wait!! BIG fan :grinning:

Not sure about these new rules tho we will see :grinning:

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
ano, im not too sure about the live times but i imagine ill be too blocked to stay awake, so itll be sunday afternoon for me .... whos your money on claire? im going with barrichello lol

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
come the middle of the year Hamilton will be the one they are all chasing...again!!

unless McLaren have been really sandbagging in testing, doubt it tho!

dee_vts

first race is always the most exciting unless we come to a deciding finish.

moneys on hammy to do it all over again, some pup.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
f1 has gone gay ever since the amounts of money that have gone into it began

i know there was money in the sport in the senna, and mansel days etc etc, but really i think there should be limits set, ie yearly budget on parts etc etc is 2million as opposed to what ever you can afford to spend

the racing was far better back in the days of mansel and senna etc etc, i enjoyed f1 as a kid, but to be honest it bores me now, i prefer to watch the rallying and i dont do that much either

timsub

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsubishi shogu
you might as well watch paint dry! next sunday at bishopscourt is a different matter though lol

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
f1 has gone gay ever since the amounts of money that have gone into it began

i know there was money in the sport in the senna, and mansel days etc etc, but really i think there should be limits set, ie yearly budget on parts etc etc is 2million as opposed to what ever you can afford to spend

the racing was far better back in the days of mansel and senna etc etc, i enjoyed f1 as a kid, but to be honest it bores me now, i prefer to watch the rallying and i dont do that much either

2010 £30m budget cap is planned, which could be good, last year was the best season for 15 years...the championship was decided on the last 2-3 corners in interlagos

this year will be another great year ...maybe the best since the early 90's(y)

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
I am seriously looking forward to it. Its so open anything could happen.
The McLaren is in a bad way though, slowest in preseason testing. And now that the season has started there is no more testing allowed so it will be hard for them to catch up.

If the winner is a Brawn, Williams or Toyota be prepared for them to get disqualified though. All the other teams think their rear diffusers are illegal.

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
Oh I am so excited too!! First season in a long time i've been properly lookign forward too. I wonder how KERs will affect it if at all? Its going to a balancing game between that will definately prove exciting!

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
Theres a lot of speculation that Braun were running low on petrol to get sensational lap times and then the press coverage that would follow.Well soon know though come Saturday.

J8MCG

RMS Regular
I hope that alonso can pick up where his year finished off. Renault planned on having a good car for 09 so fingers an what ever else all crossed. :laughing:

J8MCG

RMS Regular
Big alonso fan. At the end of the day all the top drivers have some kind of a bad point.

I've got the same view's on the Smug F1 champ. But that has been thrashed out here before but not going down that route again :grinning:

As you said above stev roll on the start of moto gp also. Can't wait to see how nicky hayden gets on with the Ducati
(though gonna miss the eurosports coverage big time!!!)

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
I have to agree i like Alonso too - I think that hes more than proved himself over the last few years.
As for his attitude - its no worse than many of the other drivers and at least his dad's not in every bloody picture or interview of him!!!

Renaults aim last year was to be competitve by 2009 session and if the tail end of last year were anything to go by its looking good!

MatthewPrentice

RMS Member
Drives
Mk1 Ford Focus
Well hopefully Jenson Button will do gd this year. . . .
BBC is the best for F1, no add breaks + More interactive Views from onboards and Pit views. .. .. ..

Dunno About Alonso John, lewis hamilton will be hard to beat !!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.