Armoy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
Yeah,heading up Friday evening and Saturday.Was told that Michael had pulled the plug on all racing for the rest of the season.Not heard anything official though...

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Going to give it a miss this year...just won’t be the same without William IMO.

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I'll probably head up with the youngest cub and buy a programme each, more to support the club after what has come to pass.
I can fully understand Michael pulling the plug for the rest of the year, if not for good.
He's the only one left and it must be fuc*ing his head. You have to feel for him.
I just don't see him walking away from the sport, it's more in his nature to go out on Sat and do it for William.

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
I'll probably head up with the youngest cub and buy a programme each, more to support the club after what has come to pass.
I can fully understand Michael pulling the plug for the rest of the year, if not for good.
He's the only one left and it must be fuc*ing his head. You have to feel for him.
I just don't see him walking away from the sport, it's more in his nature to go out on Sat and do it for William.
Have to agree with you and thought myself he would go out for William.A guy who works with him and knows him pretty well told me he would sit out the rest of the season but that he would be back next season.No mention of him walking away from the sport.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.