Astra SH *The Interior bits have started

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Steering controls look great (y) Exhaust is a nice touch ;) Looking great as always though

Bono872

RMS Regular
OP
Bono872
Drives
Audi
Aye, haven't had much time to simply fart around the town at weekends Ben :worried:

Cheers Paul- ditto! I was much easier to find when I spent all weekend in the Off Sales :p

Thanks James, gotta have a look around that new focus of yours! Looks well, can't believe you parted with the astra, thought it would be with you til the death! lol

Treated the car to a good clay, polish and wax after the recent mods at the weekend and rolled her out after work tonight as the light was nice but didn't have time to nip anywhere. I need laminX back in my life! :heart:

DSCF6624.jpg

DSCF6623.jpg

DSCF6621.jpg

DSCF6625.jpg

Might take better pics at weekend if weather holds up and can think of somewhere snazzy

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Sure thing Brian Im sure you'll see it at some point, Cheers some change from the astra i have to say, yeah i thought id still have it didnt think it would ever sell lol though to be fair the new owner did get a bargain!

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Passed you on my way home in Moira earlier (was in the red fiesta) definitely very smart, seriously mean looking astra!

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Looks great Brian, where did you get the carbon controls from? I wouldnt mind having a few bits matching the dash panel and the door inserts.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
One of the hardest looking astras about!

as Ive said previously, the plate looks great on it too

Bono872

RMS Regular
OP
Bono872
Drives
Audi
Andy, Still up for SMDs??

Thanks for the comments guys/gal

Harry, thought that was you, when I was turning into the Super Value? Thought it would be the wife so didn't flash. Not too many colorado reds with those decals and splitter ;) Looked very clean!

Thanks Cormac, These ones were bought, not built bought them off a guy on AON who was breaking a car. They;d need to be custom made in carbon dude.

Aye I love the plate Ben, really makes a difference to a car imo.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Yep thats the one, see it sitting around Magheralin in a suitable show style pose quite often too,always break my neck looking. Need that plate in my life!

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Yeah I know Brian thats the problem, its mission impossible as Im looking carbon bits but with a shine on it like on the other panels.

Bono872

RMS Regular
OP
Bono872
Drives
Audi
I thought you'd moved local from the houses in your pic Harry... Big football field opposite the entrance to the place? Ha I used to be bad for it when I worked in Byrnes at the weekends but I've since packed that in... Good luck with the new house, they're lovely places and a good area, few mates from school live in there

Yeah I know what you mean, best option would be to make them yourself? You can buy kits which give you the proper carbon look. Carbonmods.co.uk I think it's called? Connor and Lee bought some to do the nova with

Bono872

RMS Regular
OP
Bono872
Drives
Audi
Well looks like I may be parting ways with her soon.... So gunna get it finished externally, get a few pro pics snapped then send her up the road :worried:

originally planned to replace the rears with 9"wide versions but not financially economical considering.... so messed around with the rear spacers I ended up with this...

IMG01049-20110318-1411.jpg

DSCF6716.jpg

DSCF6713.jpg

DSCF6712.jpg

IMG01044-20110317-2316.jpg

Tis a little too much so narrower spacers have been ordered then its MOT, general tidyup, laminX back on and up for sale. If anyone fancies any of the parts off it, let me know, prob be available around May time.. Cheers.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
ffs brian you wait till i buy a new car then you say your selling :p Will defo have to get some snaps before she goes. looking epic as usual lol

Saunts

RMS Regular
This car defines modifying for me, just smart and tasteful changes which suited the 'theme' of the car perfectly. Every little mod right down to the window jets just made it better and better each time.

Be a pity to see the car being sold, but im sure the next car you have will be just as epic! (y)

Bono872

RMS Regular
OP
Bono872
Drives
Audi
Uck cheers guys! Aye James, send aul' brown up the road and come back to VX :p Pics indeed! I'll let you know

Saunts: compliment and a half! I just did the car to my tastes and tried to make it that little bit different. Subtly.

I know Dan, I've had it nigh on 3years but time for something different. Got a few ideas mulling over, But servere horn for a TT. Just comes down to price as usual.

Look forward to it Marc. Hopefully it'll be ready for a few pics in about a month. Some things bugging me, rear carbon and paint flaking off one of the back wheels. Hopefully sort them by time spacers land then will be in touch :grinning:

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Ah no! love this car. I knows it easy to say just to keep it but once you have the itch, it needs scratched...

Will you be returning it to standard?

Bono872

RMS Regular
OP
Bono872
Drives
Audi
Just realised haven't thrown up pics with the new spacers on the rear. Also re-painted the exhaust in a satin charcoal black and removed centre caps on the wheels. Car is now definitely for sale, deposit left on a new car. It's available as it sits, or standard whatever suits people. I'm gunna miss it :worried:

GlasgowDecember10009.jpg

GlasgowDecember10019.jpg

GlasgowDecember10017.jpg

GlasgowDecember10014.jpg

GlasgowDecember10018.jpg

GlasgowDecember10013.jpg

GlasgowDecember10012.jpg

And one for Toner's thoughts on black astras.... NSFW. :p

GlasgowDecember10005.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.