### Attention - Evo Stolen ####

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
go to technical section and hit new thread and post in that (y)

Yep, do that please and stop spamming this thread (y)

@Rick, i hope you get her back, it looked like a lovely example. Hate it when things like this happen most of the time, not least this close to home!!!
Good luck getting it back, and i'll keep my eyes peeled when i get back to NI!

evolessrick

RMS Member
Drives
EVO 0!!
In reply to Kaner.eb, No it didn't have HID's (everything but!).
And Gavko, Yeah it was pristine!! I have worked at high performance stuff on and off since 2003 and my evo only caught my eye because it was in such good nick. I was the first UK owner and it only had 53k when it went. It was so straight underneath that the floor had NO jacking marks in it and the pinch seam that runs underneath the sill's were factory straight!! My first high performance car, and the way I feel at the min, My Last!!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
hope you get it back mate.

i cant believe there was no security on this tho :worried: i still cant believe people do this... old jdm cars are easily stolen... and folk know this. i`ve never been so paranoid about a car in my life since i got my evo.

i`ll not post exactly what security it has but its beyond a joke... even for me...

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
In reply to Kaner.eb, No it didn't have HID's (everything but!).
And Gavko, Yeah it was pristine!! I have worked at high performance stuff on and off since 2003 and my evo only caught my eye because it was in such good nick. I was the first UK owner and it only had 53k when it went. It was so straight underneath that the floor had NO jacking marks in it and the pinch seam that runs underneath the sill's were factory straight!! My first high performance car, and the way I feel at the min, My Last!!

Back to black smoke racing big fella (y) revive the name and hit the strip

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.