Audi Q7 S-Line family wagon

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Been a while since I've posted a members car thread! Picked this up for the wife in April this year, with baby no3 due in May we wanted something bigger for the family car. Was originally owned by an Audi dealership director in England for a year hence nearly all the right options on it. Great driving thing and it easily accommodates all of our pruck for a day out, the 7 seats come in very handy aswell if we are taking cousins or kids friends out with us.

Spec:
Glacier white
272bhp engine
Black styling pack
Black mirror covers
22" Vorsprung wheels
Running boards
Air suspension
Panoramic sun roof
Rear privacy glass
Extended lighting pack
Bose stereo
Flat bottom steering wheel
Virtual cockpit

PXL_20220717_201758745.jpg

PXL_20220717_201835843_2.jpg

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
Looks very similar to mine ,wee maxton bits look good on them i have rear spoiler rear spats and front lip
Love mine ,comfy big wagon with nice interior

Graham2

RMS Regular
OP
Graham2
Drives
RS4
Yes. We've twins that go. Must keep an eye for you when I'm back on the road again.

I'm more often in the Tesla, will keep an eye out for you, been a few years but I'm sure I'll recognize your bake!
Looks very similar to mine ,wee maxton bits look good on them i have rear spoiler rear spats and front lip
Love mine ,comfy big wagon with nice interior

Lip spoiler would be on the agenda if it was my car rather than hers, the front bumper is a bit shallow on them in comparison to the rest of the car.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That looks awesome!! Great spec, nice to have the air suspension.

What did you do about a warranty in the end?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Lovely looking big motor. Great spec list too, and as you say having the option of the 7 seats makes it perfect for lifting cousins etc

Graham2

RMS Regular
OP
Graham2
Drives
RS4
That looks awesome!! Great spec, nice to have the air suspension.

What did you do about a warranty in the end?

Apparently they drive a lot better on the air suspension. Forgot it has the head up display aswell, it's not all that useful though and you can't see it when wearing polarised sunglasses! Didn't go with the warranty in the end, took my chances 8o|