Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Banned
Quite a nippy little car.
Great fun to drive and 4 wheel drive.

IMG_2400.JPG
IMG_2402.JPG
IMG_2421.jpg
IMG_1734.jpg
IMG_1736.jpg
IMG_1738.jpg
IMG_1748.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-03-20 at 18.30.21.jpg

CHARLIE11

RMS Regular
Drives
like a nutta
loverly, very very nice.

seen a 2 door red one yest too..must be some kraic to drive with the 4wd wat are they about 230bhp..?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Speak to @Paul RS - he was driving the S1 at the time

Only asking as my brother has a S1 identical to yours and we done a 3rd gear test ( on a private road ) and I had no issues pulling on him. To be fair we haven't done a standing start.

Banned
OP
Only asking as my brother has a S1 identical to yours and we done a 3rd gear test ( on a private road ) and I had no issues pulling on him. To be fair we haven't done a standing start.
In a MK3 FRS?

Banned
OP
Im lost? Why are you confused?
Yes I ordered a White Focus RS thats due in April next year and I have an S1 at the minute? Whats this other white RS people are on about?

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth

I think a run in Focus would pull on the S1. The one I raced only had a few hundred miles on it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.