Audi S3 Sportback

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I picked this up from @bigpupcooper on Saturday. I viewed the car and once I seen how clean it was and how good of a driving car it was I had to have it.

The car has just turned 54000 miles and has a FSH (Audi and Performance 360). It has a load of paperwork including all the receipts, mots and tax discs. It is a totally different driving experience to my old R32. The power and grip definately put a smile on your face.

The car has a great spec which includes the panoramic glass roof,
black and cream full leather heated seats, Xenon headlights with LED running lights, DVD Sat Nav, flat bottom multi-function steering wheel, BOSE sound upgrade, black edition, interior lighting pack including puddle lights etc, cat back non-resonated Miltek exhaust and a Revo stage 1 remap.

I have no real plans at the minute apart from keeping it clean and enjoying it. Here are some pictures.
IMAG0162.jpg
IMAG0159.jpg
IMAG0160.jpg
IMAG0158.jpg
IMAG0163.jpg
IMAG0164.jpg

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
The first thing I would do is make that cat disappear before it scratches the life out of your paint.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
The cat very rarely leaves the house and is only outside when we are away from the house.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
The number plate that's on the car at the minute is in the process of being taken off. What would peoples suggestions be on a plate to replace it? Not more than £700. I know about @Joe@Acereg , I am just looking for opinions on 2 digit or 3 digit etc.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Excellent move, the plate is a lovely touch.

You'll be able to get a 2 digit plate under £700 no bother.

J55NI

RMS Regular
@Joe@Acereg just bought my old BMW with TKZ 121 on it , always looked well I thought am sure he would sell it if you were interested, Ps the motor looks great in white especially :grinning:

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Its only 350 and when you see It on a car I think it looks well. Ideally I would like one similar to what is on it as it really suits the car and is unusual.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
I bought PIB 414 for the missus..sorry now mine :-( CRV. From wilsons auctions for £450

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.