Audio Advice 'Open Day'

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NO LIMITS

Copied for another forum:

We will be having an 'Open Day' at our premises in Portadown on Saturday 6th August, 10am until 6pm.
Following the success of winning 'Best Ice Install' at Max Power we will be demo'ing our Renault 19 for the first time in N.I.
We will also have all of our Team Audio Advice cars - ranging from 'Rookie' to 'Ultimate' for yer perusal. Listen to the cars, enjoy the barbeque and just generally enjoy the 'craic'.

More details to follow :thumb:

Everyone welcome

........ just to let you all know (y)

Jmax

RMS Regular
Unit 6 Annagh Business Centre
Tandragee Road
Portadown
Co.Armagh
BT62 3BH

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
Congrats on the win :party: lads i always knew u had in in ya. Bailey get some bloody work done. lol (y)

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
Take off at the birches roundabout if ur comin from dungannon . Head staight into portadown town centre take the side street where carphonewarehouse is and keep goin straight down that road, straight through traffic lights and under the railway bridge ull see audio advice on ur left.

NO LIMITS

OP
N
i have been told on good authority that the lads @AA are going to judge sound cars that have been self built at the show (non cheque book cars) so anyone on the site who has an nice install done by them selves or a mate(no shops) come down i think they are giving away a big prize for best install.the reason they are doing this is to give the self builders out ther some praise and confedense in their work has to be wort a go hope to see u all there.

NO LIMITS

OP
N
Audio Advice Open Day

just to confirm what I had heard please find the following post:

Update on our 'Open Day'

Ok folks - just a quick update to our plans for Saturday.

We will be holding a couple of competitions during the afternoon for anyone interested
wink.gif

Best Install (for 'self built' installs - no shop or pro work) to encourage all you budding installers

Prize for Best Install - Focal components and Sub package

SPL competition - if you reckon your cars loud then have it tested!!

Prize for loudest car - amp / sub

Entry for both of above only £10 per car
thumb.gif

We will also have a listen to your cars and let you know how they would fair against the best competition cars in the country and advise you how to improve them.

We are having a raffle and have some great prizes available - including Alpine and Pioneer head units.....
shocked.gif

See you all there

Iain

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
who all is heading up to this? i may make a saturday trip back up to portadown to see whats about. im hoping if i make an appearance it might help my cause when i come to get some goodies fitted :grinning:

Berrlyium Bob

RMS Member
Drives
Astra GSi
casper-ac said:
sorry im maybe dopey but i dont see a date/time?

It starts at 10am on Saturday 6th August. Finishes around 6pm I think (y)

It states that in first line of first post above :oops:

I'm taking some money too - up to 60% discount on the day on certain products ;)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
nice selection of cars. still cant get over the quality of their workmanship, simply superb.

porsche GT3 was some machine :eek:

the bora will be leading the way this time next year however :cool:

Nordonian

RMS Regular
went down earlier and i can honestly say the "19" deserves every good comment thats been said about it, i couldnt see any flaws whatsoever, perfect workmanship, and as for bass i was about 10-15 feet away and he cranked it up with some pulp fiction song and it was the loudest car ive ever heard. Simplly superb, credit where credits due me thinks

SeanM86

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Yea that R19 was metal. Had the room shakin lol. Got a few pics of it.

Attachments

• Audio-Advice-053.jpg
    Audio-Advice-053.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 99
  • Audio-Advice-054.jpg
    Audio-Advice-054.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 111
  • Audio-Advice-061.jpg
    Audio-Advice-061.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Audio-Advice-062.jpg
    Audio-Advice-062.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 156

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
If anyone wants to email me some photos and a report I'll add it to the reports section of the site (andy@reallymeansounds.com).

Was in Silverstone yest so couldn't make it - but the 19 is awesome.

Andy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.