Auto Smart - 2nd Monday most months Sprucefield

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dubsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Sounds good BA, cleaning products is all im getting for xmas anyways (sad i know, lol)

Sprucefield sounds good, i think all the VAG's are having a meeting there next monday night so that could be an idea if it suits the Autosmart Rep (y)

Detail NI

RMS Regular
No lad Trim Wizard is a Thick Blue Gell..... The best I've every used on tyre's etc...... It's not to bling, and not to dull, just right...... AND it doesn't FLING off up the side of your car....

ONE of the best products I have in the garage...:cool:

I always use trimwizrd for tyres... Probably the best available (my opinion only obviously)

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
The cans of blast are fantastic. He does one the same smell as the ordinary autosmart air freshners, cant mind what u call it.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Find out rms clk :eek: there mint.... the berry blast is like a fire extingusher (sp):p

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Permitted? Dont you mean if you are able?

Nope, permitted, dont know how the modded car scene are viewing my arrest on tuesday night as a whole.....generally positive, but dont wanna turn up somewhere that I may cause a scene with someone who takes issue with it......:relieved:

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
OP
B A Baracus
Drives
Fergie TVO
Nope, permitted, dont know how the modded car scene are viewing my arrest on tuesday night as a whole.....generally positive, but dont wanna turn up somewhere that I may cause a scene with someone who takes issue with it......:relieved:

I thought that was what you were referring to. At the end of the day the person broke the law - repeatedly. You are more than welcome along (y)

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
OP
B A Baracus
Drives
Fergie TVO
I was talking to Stephen again there and he is happy to meet us at Sprucefield this Monday night at 8pm.

I told him there would probably be about a dozen people turn up but he is happy enough to take a run down in the lorry even if there's just a few turn up, so couldn't say any fairer than that (y)

Haven't any prices for anything but it will be the same prices the rest of his customers are paying, so even if you don't want anything ATM call down and get a brochure and see what all he can supply.

Cut and paste names just so see who all is going (y)

1. BA Baracus

Martyn

RMS Regular
1. BA Baracus
2. Brocks (cheers!)
3. lenny26 (good effort BA!)- Does he do snowfoam?

dubsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
1. BA Baracus
2. Brocks (cheers!)
3. lenny26 (good effort BA!)- Does he do snowfoam?
4. chunk
5. dubsport

Cheers BA (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.