Autoglym Life Shine

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rosssei

RMS Regular
Anyone had any experience with this? used AG SRP and UDS or EGP t o do the car, but saw this was the stuff used by the professionals?

anyone any experience using it or any comments?

Baz C

Banned
its basically a stonger EGP, i didn't think it's much use.Two coats of EGP would look and work just as well. thou the interior protector is good stuff

tim

RMS Regular
Anyone had any experience with this? used AG SRP and UDS or EGP t o do the car, but saw this was the stuff used by the professionals?

anyone any experience using it or any comments?
define professionals.....:relieved:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
dealers would use lifeshine - professionals wouldnt

eg polished bliss - i dont think they even have any AG stuff in stock or out in the field!

rosssei

RMS Regular
OP
rosssei
i meant valeters who work for car companies. i apologise for my complete mix up of words.

so its useless then? and generally crap?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
ive done my car with lifeshine, my cousin used to be a valeter so got him to do it, really good job that lasts is all i can say! top stuff in my opinion....

Baz C

Banned
dealers would use lifeshine - professionals wouldnt

eg polished bliss - i dont think they even have any AG stuff in stock or out in the field!

professionals would use autogylm, to get perfect paintwork you don't have to use poorboys,menz,blackfire.etc. its more the "hobby" valeter/detailer uses them products. i've tried most products and best on market is still the "pro" stuff

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Im no professional and i've a whole tonne of polishes and waxes from most makes, hard to beat some AG products in my opinion. SRP is still my favourite polish for all paint, most others don't compare at all personally.

tim

RMS Regular
Dont get me wrong, I use Alot of trade AG Stuff especially Rubber Cleaner and SRP, but not fussed on much else!

Forest

RMS Regular
Drives
Import scooby wr
AG does my job rightly no complaints, but the price the dealers are charging for "life shine" is a joke when you see what it is, 5 for the wee bottle and put it on yourself and save £195 lol

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
professionals would use autogylm, to get perfect paintwork you don't have to use poorboys,menz,blackfire.etc. its more the "hobby" valeter/detailer uses them products. i've tried most products and best on market is still the "pro" stuff

Think the pro stuff is still be best because it removes swirlls and other defects and then lets you enhance the colour better. Where as the likes of SRP just fills everything to try and make it look good. Dont get me wrong SRP is good if your just after a quick shine on the car, but thats all in my opinion

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
x2 m8 i find the best stuff is the trade stuff....mix and match lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.