Car Care: AUTOGLYM SOAP AND MINT AIRFRESHENER

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

davy stewart

RMS Regular
Drives
focus
SELLING 5 LITRES OF AUTOGLYM SHAMPOO CONDITIONER WHICH IS 200/1 DILUTION :grinning: IT'S LIKE SYRUP CAN BE USED ON FOAM LANCE OR BY HAND VERY GOOD SOAP AND SMELLS LOVELY SELLING FOR £10 AND WILL GIVE THE BUYER 5 LITRES OF MINT AIRFRESHENER FREE. THERE SELLING THIS EXCACT SOAP IN HALFORDS FOR A STUPID PRICE £11.99 FOR 1L RING 07428035372 IF INTERESTED

davy stewart

RMS Regular
OP
davy stewart
Drives
focus
ALSO HAVE 20L OF HIGH FOAM SOAP FOR THE FOAM LANCE REALLY GOOD QUALITY STUFF WON'T GO AS FAR AS THE AUTOGLYM BUT LEAVES A NICE STREAK FREE FINISH £10 IF ANYONE WANTS IT

davy stewart

RMS Regular
OP
davy stewart
Drives
focus
I'm not sure we have a 1000l cube of it and are using it at the moment one if the best ones I've used, it says on a sticker on the cube schutz if that helps the guy we bought it of sayed something about autobrite use it, if you live near were I live ill give a bit to try, its very strong as well but not 200/1 like the autoglym :-(

AndyG

RMS Regular
ALSO HAVE 20L OF HIGH FOAM SOAP FOR THE FOAM LANCE REALLY GOOD QUALITY STUFF WON'T GO AS FAR AS THE AUTOGLYM BUT LEAVES A NICE STREAK FREE FINISH £10 IF ANYONE WANTS IT

Id take this if no one else has already claimed can collect today?

davy stewart

RMS Regular
OP
davy stewart
Drives
focus
Yeh you can have it other stuff is sold what is your number Andy text me and can arrange meeting

davy stewart

RMS Regular
OP
davy stewart
Drives
focus
All sold thanks for all the quick responses hope uz enjoy the products let me know what uz think il try get more sorted soon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.