Back to the SEAT Dervs....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
The wifes derv yaris was coming up to MOT and she wanted a bigger motor (I just wanted a quicker car :laughing: ) As our daily runner it needed to be diesel. Apparently its the first over here in Northern Ireland, and are a limited run!!

Goes well, and has plenty to keep me amused on the journey to/from work - heated leather is pure luxury when sleeping en route to work :laughing:

SEAT Altea Special Edition 2007

2.0TDi 140bhp
6 speed 'box
Metallic Black
17" Alloys
ABS
Full electrics
ESP with EBA
Full electrics
Full cream leather
Heated seats
Bluetooth (fantastic function)
MP3, Ipod Headunit
Dual zone climate control
Tinted windows from the B pillar
Parking sensors
Cruise Control
Coming home function
Tyre pressure monitoring

and probably a load of other features i can't remember right now!! Will have better pics at the weekend (missus took these at the dealers :relieved: )

Not being modified in the slightest (comes with loads of kit anyhow)...more important things to spend my cash on now :p :laughing:

i4664.jpg

i4665.jpg

Jonny

RMS Regular
you lie andy

i give you 3 months before a remap of some nature is finding it's way to it :p

looks nice though, health to enjoy

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
you lie andy

i give you 3 months before a remap of some nature is finding it's way to it :p

looks nice though, health to enjoy

:cool:

We'll see :p

for an everyday wagon it ticks all the right boxes - must be getting old and sensible.........next i'll be fussing over where is cheapest to sort out my alloys :innocent:

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Plenty of kit in that, should keep you amused for a bit. Well 5 mins lol

The 17s actually look about the size of 15s on it! Must be a decent enough sized wagon, or just big arches.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
in reality they look bigger....the wife is worse with than a camera than i am though!!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
cheers...not quite as fun to drive as the Evo, but at least no one notices you coming!!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
Nah thats Amos' 9....or it could be the Evo6 i see floating around-abit rough round the edges though!!

Best place to spot an Evo is at the petrol station :p

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Go on Andy.. BIG rims, coil-overs, Re-Map, FMIC, Garret Turbine and some trick interior mods.. You know you want to.. :p

Best of luck with it anyway lad, but its nothing compared to that Evo.. Still thinking of the noise it made going up the straight in front of Balloo :oops:

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
very nice andy, liking the extras alot. although im with everyone here...youl be lowering it soon enough and you know it lol.

yaris gone then? no moe rattly speakers? lol yeooo

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
No more rattles....full stop lol

I'm not spending a penny on it, as every pound spent on the Altea is more money away from the Evo :p

Cheers for the comments though.

@ Nicki....The Evo definately does have a more destinctive houl. :laughing:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
comming home function??

nice choice andy - the 140 PD's are really good, pulls rightly!

Brendan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus 16v ZeTak
"Coming Home Function" - My dad was looking into these, when he was getting automatic gates..

When you drive into the driveway the gate or garage door automatically opens- It uses sensors that are unique to each automatic device so nobody else can get in your gates..

I think thats what the function is...or mabye it does turn the kettle on....

Car looks mightly well andy, But you will have something done to it in the next few months...:laughing:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
coming home function - at night you just leave the lights on, jump out and lock the car. 30sec later the lights switch off. We normally just leave the lights on auto.

cheers for the comments - really love it. great car to cruise about in, with no rattles etc etc.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.