Be careful on the roads.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ecp

Was unlucky enough to be driving along the Moira Road last night to find the road closed and lots of activity with the emergency services, Police officer told me two men were killed last night around 9-10pm when their cars collided. Think one was a saxo so hope no-one from here was involved. :worried:

Road was still closed at 1am when i was trying to pass back that way, be careful, slow down and read the road ahead, no need to act the arse in poor conditions, could cost your life and several other peoples.

nicruisin_106

yeh happened just down the road from my house unfort, yeh the guy in the saxo was into his cars like, dont think he was a member on here tho, very sad to hear of the loss of both guys.

thoughts r with ther families :worried:

take it easy ppl!!

Ruth

RMS Regular
Yeah too right - the roads are lethal. Im sure a lot of ppl on here knew the guy in the saxo, it'll be strange not seeing him about anymore... thoughts & prayers with his family and the other guy also. As well as the other 2 guys killed last night in co. londonderry :worried::worried:

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
the boy was called ashley, me rik 106 and a lot of others were in his class at school he was a lovley guy and will be really missed it was a shock to us all!

my cousin was the last person to see him and keith as he'd not long left simon off!

rip ash, you will be missed a lot by everybody and i hope your mum dad and little bro are all ok! :worried: x x

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Yea, one of the soundest guys I've ever met, dont have a single bad thing to say about Ashley

He'll be missed by many, R.I.P. mate

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
naw his grandparents own a shop on the moira rd facing knockmore and live there, unless they've moved! its a fair bit on down the road!

Andy M

RMS Regular
yeh my girl knew the guy ashley pretty well,was in his class at school. shes a bit in shock at the moment

Andy M

RMS Regular
yeh shes been pretty upset, i didnt know either of the guys but my thoughts go out to their families.
I think she's going to the funeral on friday

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
yea so am i but i was told it was thursday, i'll get into work to see her to arrange stuff as theres loads of us going i've to go over to the school tomorro to see whos gong too :worried:

heart goes out to keiths family as well as there is so many of them will call and see tony etc tomorro :worried:,, im sorta freaked out by it as i still dont believe its happned :worried:

Andy M

RMS Regular
sexymanda said:
yea so am i but i was told it was thursday, i'll get into work to see her to arrange stuff as theres loads of us going i've to go over to the school tomorro to see whos gong too :worried:

heart goes out to keiths family as well as there is so many of them will call and see tony etc tomorro :worried:,, im sorta freaked out by it as i still dont believe its happned :worried:

ah rite ok, shes workin 1-9 2mro so call in

Ruth

RMS Regular
RMS_CLK said:
I heard it was right ouside his grandparents house aswell.

nah it was near his uncles house tho. does anyone know for sure if the funeral is thurs or fri? - apologies it was actually near his grandparents home but not their shop.

Bronk

RMS Regular
aye the service is at half 11 at his house....

was my girl's best m8!!

may he rest in peace

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
yep half 11 there is a bus leaving from tech to his house for any1 that cant get a lift, half 12 at blaris! see you there tomorro!

Andy M

RMS Regular
sexymanda said:
yep half 11 there is a bus leaving from tech to his house for any1 that cant get a lift, half 12 at blaris! see you there tomorro!

did you go see ruth 2day manda?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.