Belfast Cruise!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
well i hope it got better, was there for a while

the left for bangor about 8 , called by on my way home ...not a car in sight (bar b&q nightshift cars)

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
kennie has told me on msn there was like 25 cars there at one point but they all left for bangor at about half 9 or something

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Lyons said:
i see you were at the cruise Gaz?

Didn't quite make it, the lashin rain all day kind made the prospect of sitting in a carpark quite unappealing.

Gaz

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Myself and RMS CRX cruised by on our way to Lisburn - there wasnt a soul in sight! :lol:

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Me, clio lass, riceboy, bbsboy, stuarty and a few others called in on our way to bangor and there was about 10 cars there, very dull and not much happening, seen the blue porsche, snappin pics from the interior as people drove passed him lol.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Gaz said:
Lyons said:
i see you were at the cruise Gaz?

Didn't quite make it, the lashin rain all day kind made the prospect of sitting in a carpark quite unappealing.

Gaz

little could make such a past-time seem appealing

kennie

OP
kennie
yea was very disappointing an it was like a grid lock, no1 got out to talk r naffin so i toke couple pics from inside da car instead aff lookin like a loser by myself dandering about!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
kennie said:
soz got it wrong,

This is the exact meet time n place convoy meet up at andersontown leisure centre 2nite! 7:30pm 4 a cruise to bangor/belfast

But the belfast cruise starts at 7:30
how many joyriders were at this?

PeteM

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat CC
Sir Sax said:
kennie said:
soz got it wrong,

This is the exact meet time n place convoy meet up at andersontown leisure centre 2nite! 7:30pm 4 a cruise to bangor/belfast

But the belfast cruise starts at 7:30
how many joyriders were at this?

Oh probably lots and lots , lower class people in their vauxhall cavaliers too

lock your doors you know what they say about hijackers and what not!

lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.