Belfast Sportscar Show Postponed until September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
From organisers Pioneer Networks:

Pioneer Networks has taken a strategic decision that will be much better for the Sportscar Show and guarantee a better return on investment for everyone.
We are moving the Show to 30th September - 2nd October because many of the dealers said January was just far too busy with new registrations and a big percentage expressed a preference for a Show around October time.

We also found ourselves competing with a giant in the shape of Autosport. Many exhibitors would like to have come over from England, but it has always been just too close to Autosport to make it viable.

Another classic & sportscar event in England had been moved to dates that clashed with Sportscar Show, making it difficult for other interested parties to decide where to go.

In order to help grow the event, we have decided to accede to many of our potential exhibitors' wishes and move the event to dates that should accommodate many more companies. This makes far more strategic sense for the Sportscar Show and we are certain, a much better Show for everyone. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience, but I am sure we'll all reap the rewards. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
so thats the second time this show has been canceld (inc bf and f)

so third time lucky

145db

RMS Regular
nivermind said:
so thats the second time this show has been canceld (inc bf and f)

so third time lucky

Yea its unfortunate, well I better break the news to the peeps whos cars were for the stand again

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
i think may is a god damn long time away - thats when im gettin my car - so 9/10 is fookin ages to me

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
i hope so too - the last one wasnt exactly amazin but was decent

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.