Best Place for Motorbike Gear?

Dave..

RMS Regular
Thanks, but I won't be home until end of August.

I definitely need to try things on which rules out online.
I wouldn’t worry as Pete has had them for quite a while. He is storing them for me.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Moto Merchant in Armagh is great, John in there is very friendly and will look after you.

Bought my last helmet there and he said he was the cheapest anywhere. I went online and found it a bit cheaper and showed him, he couldn’t believe it lol. He said he genuinely couldn’t do the helmet cheaper, but as I needed a new back protector he done me a deal on that instead.

Online I used FC Moto.de for boots and were cheapest I could find. Quick delivery as well!

EF Ian

RMS Regular
OP
EF Ian
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Guess I'm old fashioned when it comes to trying things on and fitment and the benefits off seeing and feeling things. I'm ok paying a little more if it means still having shops to go to.

Took a chance on some RoadSkin Jeans recently and regretted not being able to try them on as I wouldn't have bought them if I did. Too stiff and tight around the inner legs. I guess AAA rated jeans are never going to be comfy. Will buy a lighter pair, they are only for short rides of to head down town in. Anything longer I'll wear proper normal bike gear and my higher boots.