Best place to Power Hose or Steam Clean under car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Anywhere someone would recommend need a really good job done.

Don't mind power hosing it myself if someone has access to one of those outdoor ramps.

Underneath the scoob looks like someone's done a mud stage at wrc.

Thanks, Chris

Gambit

RMS Regular
Knock Steam wash - castlereagh road/knock junction. £9 to do it, its all they do and have been doing it since 1980 something

Google Maps

upload_2018-9-15_15-42-52.png

upload_2018-9-15_15-41-18.png

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Pit stop on hill hall road, and they are into their motors so will do a decent job. Let me spray it all underneath with a degreaser before blasting it

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You still the same direction. Just go to the poles in Glengormley and either watch them or do it yourself.

Also dirty cars wanted behind fortwillaim shops would be another good option.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thanks alot guys. Going to hit up Knock Steam wash this week.

Gambit

RMS Regular
I was up there the other Saturday. You literally just drive up to the ramps and the fella will come out from the house at bottom of lane. Just tell him you want it well cleaned as it's bouncing underneath. Mine was same when I first got it...absolutely caked underneath with dirt

It's bumper/splitter safe driving on to it also as you can see from this pic

What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

_Stu_

RMS Regular
I was up there the other Saturday. You literally just drive up to the ramps and the fella will come out from the house at bottom of lane. Just tell him you want it well cleaned as it's bouncing underneath. Mine was same when I first got it...absolutely caked underneath with dirt

It's bumper/splitter safe driving on to it also as you can see from this pic

What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Drive past here every morning en route to work. Must throw the MINI in to get done before it goes in to winter storage.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Got mine done for £12 underside and exterior end of Aug in Dromore :grinning:

Thought it was just gna be underside at that price tbh

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.