Best Polish or sealant For Monsoon Grey

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
As above what's best to use on this, I've just been using hybrid or Gtechniq C2V3 Ceramic Sealant but would like to give it a good going over for the summer.
20221105_164446.jpg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Personal preference I do like this combo:

Hand polish:

Sealant:

Both very easy to work with and gave my daytona Grey A6 serious gloss

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Tac Moonlight is a superb liquid sealant…. Also liking Gyeon Wax or some of the new grapheme waxes are getting decent reviews

Reactions: crx

Willy599

RMS Regular
Bit of Autoglym HD Wax, the sealant enhances what's underneath, spend a bit more time polishing & perfecting it where reasonable and any wax will look great. That being said Gyeon Wax is great to work with.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
Yes i have some black hole in stock, depends on what your wanting to do, you can use a real good fine polish to lift the gloss then use the likes of the blackhole or something simular to give extra gloss and wax over the top.

crx

RMS Regular
OP
crx
Drives
Honda
Yes i have some black hole in stock, depends on what your wanting to do, you can use a real good fine polish to lift the gloss then use the likes of the blackhole or something simular to give extra gloss and wax over the top.
What would you class a good fine polish? Ideally just something to lift the paintwork before the likes of C2V3

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
I have a few different makes in stock, carpro reflect is a very good glossy polish with a fine cut to it, rupes uno pure, koch chemie, menzerna. Few there available in stock!

Give me a buzz if your stuck 02890 817187

crx

RMS Regular
OP
crx
Drives
Honda
Ended up getting a chance today to give the car a quick going over... Polished with Carpro Essence and finished with a quick coat of Gtechniq C2V3, happy with the results for a few hours work.
20230611_195543.jpg
20230611_195610.jpg