Best Springs to Buy?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

4tdi

I no eibach are probably the best.
But was wondering how good Gmax are and has anyone ever heard of Boge before?

Cheers

4tdi

OP
Eibach are a serious price though...
Its a golf but tryn 2 get reasonable priced ones and fairly good quality

brendy

RMS Regular
fk automotive, german and decent quality, and also cheap so you could get a set of springs and shocks with rear adjstable shocks for not much over 200 quid.

MarkOne

RMS Regular
ive eibachs, very happy with em, only springs ive ever been told to avoid are pi and gmax tbh but my mates focus is lowered 50mils on pi and he doesnt complain so????

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Stick with Billstein, H & R, or even eibach - like most things in modifying - you get what you pay for...

PrimO

RMS Regular
Eibach
Apex
H&R

are all good brands and drop the car different heights..for minimal drops without shagging out your stock springs go with eibach pro-kit springs

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
GT_MAXER said:
how low can a bora go on 17's and look nice,want it just ontop of wheels and what springs to use
i use eibach's and koni shocks on my bora. wiv eibach you could lower the bora 30 mm with pro kit or 50 mm wiv speedline kit. any lower than 40mm i would def get new shocks and sway bars.

Jason

RMS Regular
brendy said:
gmax are old jamex kits they are *****, keep away.
ballix!

shortened piston rod shocks
gas
progressive springs that arnt rock solid or soggy as ****

for £200 ?!?! iv bought 2 now and both drove GREAT!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.