Beware of cops and MOT muppets.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ballsoutracing

RMS Regular
Drives
TT Supra / GTR
Lurgan last night was crawling with traffic branch, and mot inspecters, checking speed, tyres, tints, sunscreens, ta,x mot, n :x oise levels and anything else they could think of. To be avoided at all costs, think they will be about for a day or two.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
have to admit i had a stupidly loud exhaust on my 1.2 8v clio and revd it everywhere lol cringe!!!!!!!!!

hate people doing it now just for u to turn ur head at them etc....

Maxer

had the pleasure of their company for 15 minutes.The baby faced cop reckoned it was modified cars getting the touch this weekend.

Dave

RMS Regular
wat happens uf ur exhaust is too loud? do they book you or tell u to get it fixed and report to a police station

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
EdgarZR said:
wat happens uf ur exhaust is too loud? do they book you or tell u to get it fixed and report to a police station

I got a 7 day rectification notice and a lovely fine of £30, nice guys :grinning:

Dave

RMS Regular
having a quiet exhaust isnt gonna make the roads any safer really is it?

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
EdgarZR said:
having a quiet exhaust isnt gonna make the roads any safer really is it?

Nope but its some extra money for the *******s to spend on Evo's so its all good :roll: :?:

Dave

RMS Regular
appaerently the new cops are "practising" thier booking skills in the moira and hillsborough area.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
as long as thoses we p***ks on thoses stupid sounding scooters get done, i hate those things how lound do they have to be!!!! :evil: :evil:

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Whats the legalities of an MOT inspector checking your car when not at an MOT centre?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Perhaps they should inspect insurance and start putting those off the road who don't insure their cars instead of those who pay a fortune to keep their car taxd/mot/insured and have slightly non-legal numberplates.

Their prioritys are obviously on the easy targets!

Andy

RMS Coupe Chick

RMS Regular
BJ said:
Good to see the cops doing work to keep the roads safer! 8)

Yea didnt u read the mid last week where they had a spread on the cops on bicylcles and said that they were able to catch real criminals now on bicycles then in the next sentence how they were catchin people on mobile fones drivin up thru town - ****in wnakers :x

Ballsoutracing

RMS Regular
OP
Ballsoutracing
Drives
TT Supra / GTR
Easy target is the answer, makes the lazy gets look like they are going somthing. While the joyriders, and drunk drivers are too much hassle, you can't book 20 of them in an hour without having to move!

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Splendid, must hit lurgan tonight, get a confrontation goin with these chimps, sounds fun :laughing:

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
When i've got the Nova on the road, The Twin 40's are very very loud, but the echaust isnt. Infact the 40's drown out the noise of the echaust.

The cops cant exactly do me for a "noisey engine"? can they?

Edit: Nova sport came standard with twin 40's, and so is very loud, so could they book someone driving one?

Keith

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.