Bike Mot Balmoral

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RickyMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much !
Took the cafe/brat yam up to get it moted at Balmoral, the mot guy was a fella about my age and really dead on.

Spent the best part of 20 minutes chatting about the bike and projects of a similar nature that he is working on. Head light needed adjusting but he said to lower it a little when you go home and gave me a clean bill of health.

It was refreshing to have an mot that was pleasant and a bit of craic instead of being met with the usual soar face twats at the Ards mot centre.

RickyMcG

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
I went to ards last month to get the bike done. fella was dead on, sat talking for 10 minz about his track bike and my bikes setup.

Headlight was off on mine to but he let it slide. really does seem to be luck of the draw with mot's these days!

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Most of boucher guys are dead on. Ards can be abit so so. But at the end of the day i feel that most of them checking bikes lately really do know/ have an intrest in bikes

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Mine was up in Coleraine today, two fellas both sound and talked away about the bike and racing etc

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
i ended up having to go to mallusk in the pissing rain cause the daft bint on the phone told me boucher instead of mallusk:mad: but they fitted me and passed no worries tho he did look round the quill cans i have cause they are lets say a little fruity lol

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
he did look round the quill cans i have cause they are lets say a little fruity lol

Wouldn't be too worried. A mate had a full titanium Ti-Force system on his SV1000 and when they started it, it shook the walls. Tester said the cans were a little loud and my mate asked him 'By how much'. Tester had no reply LOL

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.