Black Friday Deals 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stevey_boy

RMS Regular
I know its hard to go wrong at that price, but is the amazon fire tablet any good? I was looking at samsungs but some of them dont get good reviews

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Cheers Ben but too late, I've ordered the one on Amazon with the two games. I would have saved about £25 going with that one though but ahh well..

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I know its hard to go wrong at that price, but is the amazon fire tablet any good? I was looking at samsungs but some of them dont get good reviews

None of the Fire's are that great. I think they're considered to be good for the price, but you can do better. I bought a couple as pressies because they were so cheap and a Windows tablet (hopefully I don't regret that decision) for myself to replace my knackered netbook and 'droid tablet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B014D847FS?keywords=linx 1010b&qid=1448619747&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Amazon let you cancel up to dispatch, it's literally just an email.

Does depend how cheap you can get BO3 though.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Cheers Ben but too late, I've ordered the one on Amazon with the two games. I would have saved about £25 going with that one though but ahh well..

Cancel it now. Or reject it when it arrives.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Picked up a Fire Stick for some Prime streaming, some of their exclusive series look good.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
image.png

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
@big_pete at PMG is going 50% Gift Vouchers for Black Friday - picked up more credit myself. Ceramic Coating sooooon. :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.