Black Plastic Strips On Car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AlanR

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
Don't know what they are called (the black strips on the side of the car doors etc), but does anyone know anyone who can paint these.

AlanR

RMS Regular
OP
AlanR
Drives
Clio
Would anyone recomend someone to go a good job on these.

Ruth

RMS Regular
Have you tried shellbourne accident repair centre or Porters in portadown - may be a bit dearer than your average bodyshop but should do a really good job

Ricky352

RMS Regular
Drives
ST220, Corsa GSi
Im getting my plastics done at the minute by SQ Design. Getting the door handles, front and rear bumpstrips with grill, and all arches in black then repainting my bootlid in red for £250-£300 (on a corsa B)

AlanR

RMS Regular
OP
AlanR
Drives
Clio
Cheers for the relays. I will give a few places a ring. Where is SQ design based.

Ricky352

RMS Regular
Drives
ST220, Corsa GSi
Just a couple of miles past Carryduff, but i think they are moving very soon, not sure where to though. They have a website, probably says on there.

AlanR

RMS Regular
OP
AlanR
Drives
Clio
Cheers lad i am in carryduff on saturday so i will take a race out.

AlanR

RMS Regular
OP
AlanR
Drives
Clio
Got a quote from SQ designs

£80 for bump strips and door handles or £150 for bump strips, door handles,part of black bumper and front bumper.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.