Blackberry Bold 9700 on o2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Revogti

RMS Regular
Drives
????
@simon998, fair play to you mate, I'm sure good karma is coming your way.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I noticed this thread when it went up as I am looking a 9700 to replace my battered 8900 until contract renewal time. As soon as I seen it had a TV tuner I realised it was a fake. There was no mention originally that it was a Chinese knock-off. I wish I had have posted that now to alert less informed people, as it would have likely prevented this guy being ripped off.

Mate, I was exactly the same about the TV thing. Genuine ones don't have it, so that's when I remembered about the previous Chinese chat.

I'm relieved for my own sanity that others have confirmed there was no mention of it initially.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
i would say give him his money back, your not going to live this down. Personally if it was me id make the point of finding out were you live and i would be coming to get my money! Do the decent thing and cough up!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Wouldn't be hard to find where he lives tbh and he frequents meet's from what I remember. If it isn't his money and it's his girlfriends I wouldn't be risking a kickin' over £130.

J-VW

RMS Regular
Shocking situation. Hope Millhouse does the decent thing
Good luck

NP89

RMS Regular
Drives
Volkswagon Golf
Thanks guys, great to see the RMS community supporting one of their own. Well Millhouse, Refund then?

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
wow have just read 3 pages of this lol
seen this for sale on jon44 and had a giggle when it all went bad! never thought to check here! Np i feel for you bud some robbing funts out there just after your money!
and the fact that he swapped his iphone for this and obviously was just trying to pass it on to some unexpectiong customer!

do the decent thing and refund this chaps money (y)

as for lyons thats some detective work and a half :party:

Scooby66

RMS Regular
passing on conterfeit goods, the cops might like this one. Unless he refunds. I'm sure you could get his details

NP89

RMS Regular
Drives
Volkswagon Golf
and has been online since, so whats the story Millhouse? refund or remain in hiding?

jonnyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CRV
Bad luck mate there is allways wee scumbags taking the hand out of other people and dont have the balls to own up when they are found out Millhouse=WIMP.

localboy

RMS Regular
Drives
bora
Bad craic here, refund is the only way to end this.

One of the biggest forums in the uk (avforums) stopped
All mobile phone sales/trades recently because it's too open
To scammers and too many members were getting scammed.

Millhouse refund him the money
Is it worth all the hassle really?

NP89

RMS Regular
Drives
Volkswagon Golf
Hey guys, no no refund as yet, millhouse doesnt semm to care about gaining a bad rep on site. Still, hoping he might come round and do the decent thing and refund me.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.