Blackline Air Suspension Thread

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
A few more from the last few weeks...

W205 Merc Bagged.jpg

W205 Coupe bagged on our entry level system.

B9 A4 Air Lift.jpg

B9 A4 on an Air Lift kit with a Maxton Design lip kit.

Audi S4 B9 Bagged.jpg

Another B9 but this time an S4! Again bagged on Air Lift and with the owner having fitted a few hardware upgrades himself we did some Celtic Tuning software to suit it.

F30 Bagged.jpg

And finally an F30 again dropped on Air Lifts finest.

I've another interesting one to post soon and a couple more cool projects in the workshop currently so I'll do my best to update this asap.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
A big project we've been working on over the last month or so was this gorgeous G82 M4.

Already well specced with the carbon bits we fitted custom air suspension with Air Lift 3H management, a GPF delete Milltek exhaust to give it some much needed bark and a beautiful set of custom spec HRE S101 3-piece forged wheels.

IMG_9886-Edit.jpg

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0666.JPG

IMG_0668.JPG

We also did a nice wee boot build in this one too! Perfect for show season but also practical with the inset panel to protect it when not being displayed.

We even sorted spacers to allow him to run the factory wheels during these winter months without the wheels looking lost in the arches.

IMG_9294.jpg

IMG_9299.jpg

IMG_9295.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of this one!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
A big project we've been working on over the last month or so was this gorgeous G82 M4.

Already well specced with the carbon bits we fitted custom air suspension with Air Lift 3H management, a GPF delete Milltek exhaust to give it some much needed bark and a beautiful set of custom spec HRE S101 3-piece forged wheels.

View attachment 425379

View attachment 425378

View attachment 425375

View attachment 425377

View attachment 425376

We also did a nice wee boot build in this one too! Perfect for show season but also practical with the inset panel to protect it when not being displayed.

We even sorted spacers to allow him to run the factory wheels during these winter months without the wheels looking lost in the arches.

View attachment 425385

View attachment 425383

View attachment 425384

Let me know what you guys think of this one!
That's absolutely class

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Some American awesomeness now with this big Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT!

Customer wanted to keep the factory electronic dampening shocks so we installed a Universal Air Bag kit along with Air Lift 3P management and dual compressors.

IMG_9311-HDR.jpg

IMG_9309.jpg

IMG_9308.jpg

IMG_9315.jpg

Factory shock length and bump stops are holding the back end up a bit but we can look at adjusting that when he changes wheel and tyre package.

For something different though this thing is class and I love how much camber it has on full drop at the front!

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Another one bagged for show season, this kitted E46.

We fitted an Air Lift Performance kit with 3P digital management and made a nice custom install in the boot including some Rockford Fosgate audio upgrades.

IMG_9332.jpg

IMG_9331.jpg

IMG_9330.jpg

IMG_9328.jpg

IMG_9327.jpg

IMG_9325.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what other plans the owner has for it.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Another one we loved having in recently was this very rare MK1 Jetta Coupe.

With having a VR6 engine up front the owner wanted to have a bit more ground clearance for the sump when driving about but be able to have it low for shows.

Blackline to the rescue then with some Air Lift suspension...

IMG_2874-Edit.png

IMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2882.JPG

IMG_2347-Edit.JPG

Before...

IMG_0611.JPG

After...

IMG_2346-Edit.JPG

Whilst it was here we also tidied up the boot by making some panels and trimming the boot in carpet. Makes the whole thing look a lot neater and with the tank, compressor and manifold hung from the parcel shelf it makes a nice install without sacrificing much in the way of practicality.

The eagle eyed among you may also have spotted we fitted some 6x9s in the parcel shelf under some acoustic carpet to improve the audio whilst keeping it OEM looking from the outside.

And finally, we also supplied and fitted the Ronal R50 Aero 16s and Nankang tyres to complete the retro look.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
This customer brought us his lovely Chaser to get air suspension fitted last year. The car was in the beginning of it's restoration at the time though so we didn't take any photos but it was in with us last week to have it's final fit and setup done just in time for Dubshed.

We converted a set of BC Racing coilovers to run air springs and paired that with Air Lift 3P digital management.

IMG_7384-Edit.JPG

IMG_7393-Edit.JPG

IMG_7397.JPG

IMG_7400.JPG

IMG_7408.JPG

Really really tidy car and probably the cleanest Chaser we've had through our doors.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Ive such a want for a Chaser. Once I get a garage id love one to reside in it :grinning: