Blackline Audio Thread

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
A couple of cars we've had in recently for audio.

First up a jap import S3 for a Pioneer SPH-DA360DAB head unit.

IMG_8388.jpg

IMG_8389.jpg

IMG_8390.jpg

IMG_8391.jpg

We also upgraded the reversing camera on it whist it was in as the previous one was a very poor quality picture.

Next up we had this Mercedes SL.

IMG_8445.jpg

IMG_8444.jpg

IMG_8441.jpg

IMG_8443.jpg

Another Pioneer DA360 unit fitted along with an Audison AP8.9 BIT amplifier with built in DSP powering a Focal 3-way component setup in the doors and retaining the rear speakers behind the seats. A great sounding system and bringing it up to date with Bluetooth, DAB and CarPlay.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Couple of nice simple audio jobs completed before Christmas.

Firstly, a nice wee NC MX5 for a headunit upgrade with a Pioneer DA360 unit and some Hertz 2-way door speakers.

IMG_8446.jpg

IMG_8447.jpg

IMG_8449.jpg

IMG_8450.jpg

And secondly we had forum member Mervyns lovely Nova GSI in again for some upgraded speakers.
Gary custom made some kickpanel pods for the speakers and placed the tweeters in the factory speaker locations at either side of the dash. Very subtle and easily returned to stock if ever needed.

IMG_8459.jpg

IMG_8457.jpg

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Busy busy as always at Blackline so heres a few audio upgrades we've carried out recently.

IMG_8640.jpg

IMG_8641.jpg

IMG_8642.jpg

IMG_8643.jpg

IMG_8644.jpg

IMG_8645.jpg

This smart little Yeti got an Alpine Halo 9 screen fitted along with a full speaker upgrade in all doors. Not only did this improve sound but we also added a reversing camera and integrated it into the factory system giving AC info just like factory.

The next one in was this big X5!

IMG_8947 (1).jpg

IMG_8948.jpg

IMG_8949.jpg

We fitted a full Audison speaker upgrade in this along with one of their new Forza 8 channel amps with built in DSP. For being a speaker upgrade in the factory locations and not sacrificing any boot space with a big sub box this thing really rocked! Both me and Gary were super impressed with it!

We also fitted some Maxton Design bits, a set of Bimecc spacers and some Celtic Tuning Stage 1 software too!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I have an old skool alpine system that was in a show car from a while back that I’ve kept, all in good condition, I’d like a build put in my chaser using the majority of it, is this something youse could do or do youse require new/in-house equipment?

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
I have an old skool alpine system that was in a show car from a while back that I’ve kept, all in good condition, I’d like a build put in my chaser using the majority of it, is this something youse could do or do youse require new/in-house equipment?

Yeah we can do that Fred. Call in sometime you're free with the car and the equipment you have and Gary will take a look at it.

Will need to book you in for work of course but if we can see it first we can come up with a plan.

Cheers,

Aaron

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Yeah we can do that Fred. Call in sometime you're free with the car and the equipment you have and Gary will take a look at it.

Will need to book you in for work of course but if we can see it first we can come up with a plan.

Cheers,

Aaron
Will do Arron, il gather up and call by sure leave it with him and see what he comes up with cheers.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
@Blackline would you have a system like that from the Skoda for a 2011 Q5 without MMI? (no swivel knob on the centre console, basic audi concert system with B&O speakers)

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
@Blackline would you have a system like that from the Skoda for a 2011 Q5 without MMI? (no swivel knob on the centre console, basic audi concert system with B&O speakers)

Hi mate.

We could do an audio upgrade on it (speakers, amp with DSP etc) but we don't have any screen or infotainment upgrades available for that era of Audi unfortunately.

There are some Android upgrades available online but we've never been a big fan of them as the quality just isn't at the standard we'd be happy to offer.

Cheers,

Aaron

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
A few tasty motors we've had in recently for security upgrades...

IMG_9167.jpg

IMG_9168.jpg

IMG_9140.jpg

IMG_9141.jpg

IMG_9017.jpg

IMG_9019.jpg

We can supply and fit immobilisers, alarm systems and even tracking systems.

Give us a shout to get a quote to suit your car.