Blackwater Graphics BBQ & Summer Meet

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Ahhh that was you!! Name stickers should be mandatory at these 🤣🤣🤣 Good to see a few familiar faces and meet at least one new one 😊 Pleasure to meet you @EF Ian

Great turnout, lots of nice machinery about..... and that magician 😳 wtf

Yes they did help and it was good to put faces to names, though I had one or two awkward conversations to non-RMS'ers explaining them 😂

Also nice speaking to @EF Ian a really nice guy

Blackwater Graphics

RMS Trader
Massive thank you to everyone for coming down last night & bringing such a variety of cars. It was a great success with lots of money raised for Aware. And the weather was kind to us too.

Special thanks to the BWG team who worked hard throughout the day setting up, cooking burgers, parking cars etc.
The guys who brought race/rally cars and bikes down.
To the Banbridge Aero Modelling Club for their awesome flight display.
Rodd Hogg the magician who took lots of people by surprise.
The Unfixables for bringing the band down and performing throughout the night.
The DJ (David) who runs one of the embroidery machines during the day.
Aware NI for bringing their team and display cars.
Cheryl for putting everyone in a sugar coma with he twizzle sticks.
Reload podcast for recording at the shed and featuring the business.
Ross from A-Kem for bringing some stock down.

We are going to try and make this an annual event now. So roll on 2024.

Cheers again @Cooper & the RMS car family for the support.

Andrew

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Was a nice evening, glad I came down. Good mix of cars and lots of interesting conversations to have. Thanks to everyone involved.

Also nice speaking to @EF Ian a really nice guy
Pleasure to meet you @EF Ian
Likewise for both for both of you.

Enjoy your trip to Japan, sounds awesome.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
You’re fine bud…. Trust your instincts, you were right. It’s a 1986 Fiat Panda 1000CL.
Happy Will Ferrell GIF

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Well done @Blackwater Graphics on a great event. Rodd Hogg was fantastic especially watching @Cooper reactions. Airplanes were a great touch and great selection of cars.

He was amazing!! I kinda want to hire him for my wedding 🤣🤣🤣
Massive thank you to everyone for coming down last night & bringing such a variety of cars. It was a great success with lots of money raised for Aware. And the weather was kind to us too.

Special thanks to the BWG team who worked hard throughout the day setting up, cooking burgers, parking cars etc.
The guys who brought race/rally cars and bikes down.
To the Banbridge Aero Modelling Club for their awesome flight display.
Rodd Hogg the magician who took lots of people by surprise.
The Unfixables for bringing the band down and performing throughout the night.
The DJ (David) who runs one of the embroidery machines during the day.
Aware NI for bringing their team and display cars.
Cheryl for putting everyone in a sugar coma with he twizzle sticks.
Reload podcast for recording at the shed and featuring the business.
Ross from A-Kem for bringing some stock down.

We are going to try and make this an annual event now. So roll on 2024.

Cheers again @Cooper & the RMS car family for the support.

Andrew

Thanks for hosting us all! Was a great night all round, shame I couldn't have stayed longer to meet more RMS'ers. I hadn't heard of Aware but I'll be checking them out, great cause and thanks to anyone who brought their cars down to put on show.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Forgot to say... Even though I never wore mine 👀 well done to @ace275 for the stickers too, car looks good too mate was having a look round after we talked, wheels look great on it.
Absolutely loved that s15 of yours, looks amazing in red. You were harsh on yourself over the paint job too, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. Must be great fun with a 6cyl Turbo under the bonnet

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
@Blackwater Graphics thank you so much for having me there.

I was more than happy to just attend as a guest and to support you and your business after everything you have done to help me and mine, so to be there as a trader (even though Rossy jr was doing more of the selling than I was 😆) was even more appreciated.

I’ll be making a donation of all profit I made last night to aware as it’s not always about making money.

Thank you so much again for putting on a fantastic event. Nothing more I can say which the others haven’t said better than I could; but you, Cheryl and the whole team deserve to put the feet up and relax after the success last night was

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Absolutely loved that s15 of yours, looks amazing in red. You were harsh on yourself over the paint job too, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. Must be great fun with a 6cyl Turbo under the bonnet
It just sounds the best, I enjoyed the symphony on the way home. Plus it can really shift.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
We have just published - In the last decade, if you've affixed a sticker to your rear window for a beloved car club, or witnessed a liveried rally car on the stages, chances are (in Northern Ireland at least), that the vinyl was cut and supplied by Blackwater Graphics.  

Clearly very close to the motoring and motorsport community, Andrew Johnston and his team held a barbeque meet at their freshly purpose built premises just outside Comber, in support of suicide awareness charity, Aware NI Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here