blue/red wheel nuts for toyota

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

samb

RMS Regular
Wouldn't mind a set of blue myself, same thread pitch as yourself as far as I know (12 x 1.5). Seems to be though if you add a drop of colour to them expect to pay a "fortune" for a set of ruddy nuts!

Probably just go standard though, forking out the guts of £100 for a set of nuts isa bit crazy... That is unless there's any good suggestions etc here :grinning:

blacklightningcivic

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
muteki's are cheap and not bad quality try unit8 they're expensive for them but i can't remember where's cheap. Maybe funky power

Nordonian

RMS Regular
I got rays red wheel nuts for my car, but they were got during a group buy on ukstarlet club. They worked out 80 delivered. Ill try and find the contact for them again and see how many orders would be needed.

samb

RMS Regular
Cheers folks, £58.98 for those Muteki ones from Unit 8, funky power pretty similar.

Will fire off a PM to Davy.

@Nordonian - What's the sizing like on those Rays ones, had been planning on 17mm heads to reduce chance of marking the new rims but no where seems to list what size they are.

Ruth

RMS Regular
never had a problem with my rays ones seizing, i have 2 sets of red - be warned tho most of them fade after a short time

Ruth

RMS Regular
I have a brand new set of blue rays wheel nuts that wont fit ultralite wheels.. they're for a toyota. I'd need what i paid for them though or i'll just send them back :worried:

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
make sure you get check whatever you buy they are for the road , i bought mugen wheel nuts for a set of volks i had on my old car and they where like holding a bag of air and were flat race road only and didnt dare try them on bumpville u.k..

but yeah anywhere between 60-120 quid worth it for quality dnt buy ppssh of fleabay for £20.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.