BMW Individual Mexico Blue M3 Comp Pack

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
I saw it when I was down.

Thanks for making my what-was-once-special-to-me car look like a box of fusty dumped out kidney stones

:laughing:

It was quite simply, the most stand out car down there.............proper beaut. htd.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Lovely m3, the colour caught my eye also as i had been up to see it myself and it was priced at 63k, way too much for an m3 but health to drive.

m3 01.jpg

m3 02.jpg

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
The nicest one I have seen yet, may you enjoy your next two years in it! Great write up too, I enjoyed the read.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
That is pretty much the best looking M3 I've ever seen. Hope you get the chance to get a fair few miles on it, and happy 40th birthday :grinning:

Looking forward to seeing the show this May.

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Thanks so much for all the love folks, much appreciated :oops:

@WSM so the story actually goes a little further back. Years ago @RickyB and I totally fell in love with Shane O'Neills GT3 Porsche which was actually Rivera blue, anyway it didn't happen for either of us and that car went to England and met a sad end unfortunately.

That first night at Prentice when I saw this, in my head it was basically every bit as striking and the BMW equivalent of how that Porsche looked overall. I guess writing this I was screwed from the moment I saw this car one way or the other lol

Last edited:

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
It’s how I bought the R8. The colour. If it were black or something I’d probably not have bothered. Mexico and Riviera are staggeringly close and yes almost impossible to get right in photos.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
That is phenomenal looking, and cracking back story. Health to drive. Has the wife noticed that a mercedes has converted to an incredibly striking BMW or is the car hidden elsewhere and she still none the wiser? Lol. Happy belated birthday also!!

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
That is phenomenal looking, and cracking back story. Health to drive. Has the wife noticed that a mercedes has converted to an incredibly striking BMW or is the car hidden elsewhere and she still none the wiser? Lol. Happy belated birthday also!!
Thanks Colly, I guess she has but she's not as much as looked at it yet lol :laughing:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
That’s how you tell a story alright!

The very best of health to enjoy every minute of the car dude.

I can’t say anything that everyone here has already said - it’s phenomenal- a truly stunning example.

Most important missed bit from the story though - what did Mrs B day when you came back from getting coffee in a Mexico Blue M3?!

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
That’s how you tell a story alright!

The very best of health to enjoy every minute of the car dude.

I can’t say anything that everyone here has already said - it’s phenomenal- a truly stunning example.

Most important missed bit from the story though - what did Mrs B day when you came back from getting coffee in a Mexico Blue M3?!
Honestly she’s not started to talk again to me yet Ross, I’m really not joking lol