Bmw M Performance kits

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mk4sup

RMS Regular
im sure this has been discussed before but has anyone come across an aftermarket M performance kit (front splitter, side sills, rear spoiler and diffuser) that is good quality and if so where?

There are a few on eBay for a couple hundred quid but can’t imagine great quality at that price. Cheers.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
95% of the M Performance kitted F30s you see are replica kits and they all look grand. I don't think you will need to worry about quality.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
I can supply full kits, alloys etc. Performance kits only fit onto M Sport bumpers.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
im sure this has been discussed before but has anyone come across an aftermarket M performance kit (front splitter, side sills, rear spoiler and diffuser) that is good quality and if so where?

1200px-Magherafelt_in_Northern_Ireland.svg.png

Mk4sup

RMS Regular
OP
Mk4sup
cheers folks should have said it was carbon fibre I was after. Mstyle look good

Numbo

Drives
RS3
cheers folks should have said it was carbon fibre I was after. Mstyle look good
Hi! I just fitted a diffuser to my m4 i got from 'carbonwurks' last week. Really pleased with the quality, fit and price!

Jason

RMS Regular
@Jas Lad I think has kitted some?
Some of the mid Ulster wheel shops will probably sell you one too
We have fitted i'm sure 50 odd over 3 and 4 series, they would be the best quality rep kit available and not the cheapest one. The fit is 99% oem, very little to complain about.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Over 50 :eek: @Jas Lad do you just kit any you get in now or is it up to the buyer? I am guessing nearly everybody wants a F30 with the kit?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.