BMW Parrot No Sound

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Fitted a ck3100 to the X5 there but it's not interrupting the radio to play through the speakers.

I got the correct (I think) SOT lead from connects2 and it should all be plug and play. I've fitted loads of these in the past but haven't done 1 in a hundred years!

Anyone tell me if I've missed something simple?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Would the factory fitted module need to be disconnected or would that not matter?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Have you gone through all the fuses? It'll be something simple.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
No, I'm using the 1 from the TT but it's not cutting it!

Crawled into the boot and checked the fuses there, the radio 1 was blown so hopefully that's the radio sorted anyway 8-(

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
2 different alarm chirps and the passenger sidelight is flashing with the lights turned off!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
You've no idea how tempted I am!

Mechanic reckons the battery is just completely flat (there is a second battery for the alarm that makes it chirp when the main 1 is flat). Will bring the tractor over later and try jumping again, don't want to set fire to the R in the process!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.