Body Panel - Any car/model...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Bought a rotary polisher and I need a body panel to practise on before I unleash myself on the car.

Has anyone a panel they'd sell me for cheap. Id prefer a VAG panel in red if possible but anything will do...

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
scrapyard mate.

they bound to have dented ones that are even scrap too them ...... any large dents would be ok, you could practice the 'edges' .... you need to watch the 'lines' of the car , corners, edges ets ... this is were peopl buff the paint off the most.

casper-ac

RMS Regular
id suggest a scrappy too.
and also id agree with djlee watch any sharp egdes / curves etc in the body work
but give ur local scrappy 2 quid for a dented panel

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Will do, just need to find where the nearest one is... been spoiled over the years with new cars (anyone know?)

Reading up on detailing at the mo... don't want to go mad at it, just bring her up more

casper-ac

RMS Regular
where abouts are you from?
wheres ballyhalbert
if you really want i can go pick up a few panels and bring them to belfast with me next week if your that desperate!

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Its outside newtownards... don't worry mate, Im pretty sure theres one in millisle somewhere, just need to find out where. Thanks

Oh and Achagallon is a bit far from here mate, thanks anyway.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.