Bodyshop - Newtownards

Jaystar77

RMS Regular
East County Down, Loaded up and Truckin'...
Drives
Starlet GT Turbo
Looking a bodyshop to repair some crash damage on my RX350 (wing/bumper/headlamp) in the Ards/Bangor area.

A quick google shows a few options but has anyone any firsthand recommendations (or places to avoid!)

Had a scan at a few old threads but they all seem to be further afield.

Pic of damage for the curious:

20210403_120031.jpg

Cheers

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
You have Paintworx in Bangor under new management

I paid a visit to Elite Refinish in Gilnahirk recently, his work looks really good and having had a long conversation with him he seems very meticulous

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
Had KRCR paint a new rear bumper for me. Work was spot on and communicated throughout which was a big plus for me.
Last I read they have stopped taking on private work during the height of COVID but best getting in touch in case that has changed.

Jaystar77

RMS Regular
OP
Jaystar77
East County Down, Loaded up and Truckin'...
Drives
Starlet GT Turbo
Cheers for the suggestions folks, it's been years since I've needed paint so a bit out of touch with things so all opinions welcome.

Ideally looking someone on the way up the peninsula Coog - was planning on using Andy Breadon but been told he's shut up shop.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Had KRCR paint a new rear bumper for me. Work was spot on and communicated throughout which was a big plus for me.
Last I read they have stopped taking on private work during the height of COVID but best getting in touch in case that has changed.
Sadly Richard passed away, Terry last I heard wasn't opening again.